Reactions: Recessed Life, rgvmogger07, aber and 2 others
bro complaining of being 5'11

jfl if this guy knew our struggle @JohnDoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, boss8055, User28823 and 4 others
bro complaining of being 5'11

jfl if this guy knew our struggle @JohnDoe
Same am fucking 5 foot 8 in Albania average here is 6 foot, im just gonna settle with some mtb hopefully

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, heyheyheybro22, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Same am fucking 5 foot 8 in Albania average here is 6 foot, im just gonna settle with some mtb hopefully
5'7 but its not too bad since im average looking and frauding ntness

>short
>5'11
You don't know the struggle of being a true manlet

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, boss8055, Onewithmoss and 2 others
normal, goblin mothers are known for ruining their sons genetics
My mom 157 cm

Me 170cm depressed suicidal manlet

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
I thought Albanians were seething manlets while Montenegrins/Serbs are Gigants on par with the Dutch???

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
No average here is like 6 foot dammit
What. Are you from Gheg or Tosk?

F004qk67amx31

I am absolutely cursed by my manlet mother who is also from one of the shorter countries from the Balkans/EE (not gonna specify, but close to Romania )
Also serbs are subhuman slav manlets
179cm

Last edited:
low testosterone.

ur spine is shorter than ur dad for ur low (300) testosterone levels its over u are rejecting injectin t

normal, goblin mothers are known for ruining their sons genetics
Its funny its true 1112132719

By the way, mom is 5'7, dad is 5'9, I'm 6'4", little brother is 5'9, little sister is 5'4".

Me and my siblings are all in our 20s and done growing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
ur brother have low t and u are skinny asf
I recently learned it's just a matter of frame. I have a small frame even though I'm tall, but the benefit is I don't have to weigh 230 lbs to look big. I weigh only 180 lbs and I still look very good, whereas there are hockey players who are 6'4" 220 lbs who have huge legs and small upper bodies, because most of that weight is their very heavy bone structure and some muscle mass they built in their legs to skate faster on the ice.

I have Brad Pitt's physique in Fight Club but with more lats, I wouldn't say it's skinny. A lot of guys wish they were that aesthetic.
When I look at my shadow, or do a lat spread in the mirror, it's clear I have a good V taper, and I never did high volume back training, I just have good genetics for lats because of my long arms.

Same here

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and Rzn
Shows im right and that epigenetics matter alot for height, yall just do know how to do it right
In his case his dads genetics is making it alot worse for him, 5'7 is very good height for a woman

Shows im right and that epigenetics matter alot for height, yall just do know how to do it right
Unfortunately, you can't really choose your romantic partner based on height because oftentimes, tall women are rare, especially if you live in North America, and short women are plentiful. On Tinder, I've seen one woman who was 6'5" and she was obese, but I've seen hundreds who were really beautiful and only 5'4", who do you think I'd go for? The beautiful ones obviously.

You don't choose the mother of your children based on how tall you want your children to be but attraction, and anyways it's generally a lot better if they're not taller than you, otherwise when they stop growing, they completely dwarf you and this kind of undermines your level of authority. Nobody wants that.

Unfortunately, you can't really choose your romantic partner based on height because oftentimes, tall women are rare, especially if you live in North America, and short women are plentiful. On Tinder, I've seen one woman who was 6'5" and she was obese, but I've seen hundreds who were really beautiful and only 5'4", who do you think I'd go for? The beautiful ones obviously.

You don't choose the mother of your children based on how tall you want your children to be but attraction, and anyways it's generally a lot better if they're not taller than you, otherwise when they stop growing, they completely dwarf you and this kind of undermines your level of authority. Nobody wants that.
Agreed also short women are more dimorphic usually because esterogen makes you shorter, epigenetic thing i was talking about is things that you can kinda control most times

Come in Belgium average height here for women is 5’9 - 5’10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88653