“Tall, dark and handsome” means “Tall, handsome caucasian with a tan”

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Blackpill for real

JFLLL when people think “dark” means black/ethnic they’re talking about tanned white skin (med pheno)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, exo, |Daddy_Zygos| and 39 others
0 000000

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, BoneDensity, lemonnz and 4 others
Tall dark handsome could also be a white guy ( pale skin ) with dark hair / eyebrows , which is slightly more ideal than tanned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, exo, |Daddy_Zygos| and 9 others
not all caucasians need a tan to be dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
it used to be southern european men now it's bbc

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
females dont have a white men only rule like what white brah wants

in 2024 its a negative to be a non attractive white male so 95% of white brah get the no benefit

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Tall dark handsome could also be a white guy ( pale skin ) with dark hair / eyebrows , which is slightly more ideal than tanned
Yeah that's the other one, but 90% of the time they mean dark skin aka tanned white like Gandy

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Water asf

• +1
Blackpill for real

JFLLL when people think “dark” means black/ethnic they’re talking about tanned white skin (med pheno)
meds arent white

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Istg it was Clark Gable that made this phrase a thing

Niggers have to cope somehow
it definitely applies to niggers in 2024 though google it you get michael b jordan or edris elba

Blackpill for real

Seems that you dont like Black people hmmm... :feelshehe: :feelshehe::feelshehe:

First you accuse me with the mods for "race baiting" and now you make this thread

Seems like you aré a racista pig...:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

it definitely applies to niggers in 2024 though google it you get michael b jordan or edris elba

TAKE THE GANDY PILL YOU FAGGGGGG LOOL

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

This is who they mean by tall dark and handsome

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, exo, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
Chacha @BrahminBoss on suicide watch rn

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
When they mean dark it basically means how Gandy looks like in those D&G commercials :lul:

• +1
Blackpill for real

exactly

• +1
Blackpill for real

Tall, pale and handsome I call it

• +1
water, tf did you think?? did you think girls meant they wanted a tall handsome dravidian??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 30037, TheMaxxer333 and 1 other person
Applies to good looking tall men usually intimidating eyebrows dark hair , intermediate skin. Meeks and Ramirez are also called that in many of the comments.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Screenshot 2024 02 14 23 24 44 66 4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, flippasav, exo and 3 others
Applies to good looking tall men usually intimidating eyebrows dark hair , intermediate skin. Meeks and Ramirez are also called that in many of the comments.
Meeks is the opposite of that he has light blue eyes and golden skin

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
When I used to see a psychiatrist a few years ago my case manager said I could get girls because I'm tall dark and handsome and he used to tell me I look white (i dont)

• +1
meds arent white
you complain about the Dutch discriminating against you and not treating you as an equal due to being a slav, but then do the same to meds?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 30037
cope cumskin

too many ethnics cope way too many idolize RR and cameron when in reality 99.9% of chads have coloured eyes and these are two in the 0.1%

• +1
you complain about the Dutch discriminating against you and not treating you as an equal due to being a slav, but then do the same to meds?
meds are above me in terms of 'white' racial ranking.

Its Nordics>Meds>Slavs>Gypsies.

meds mog me to auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Tai Lung and Deleted member 30037
Blackpill for real

They are talking about us dravidians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Xangsane
When they mean dark it basically means how Gandy looks like in those D&G commercials :lul:
Search tall dark and handsome on google gandy legit comes up on wikipedia lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and Xangsane
Here's the thing though: if you know anything about the history of the phrase "tall, dark and handsome" you know that it's actually a joke, because:

it's an oxymoron

and

it was never intended as anything but an insult, as the phrase originates from cheap fiction novels that were marketed towards poor widows.
Ok well guess what? In 2024 it's not a joke and women WORLDWIDE use it unironically, so quit crying

Ok well guess what? In 2024 it's not a joke and women WORLDWIDE use it unironically, so quit crying
Never heard a woman saying this, only ethnics on looksmax.org

Of course i havent, because the phrase isn't even real, dark populations are shorter than light ones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark