Tall Fat Guys Mog Skinny Short Guys

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Now let me just say, this thread is mostly based on my experience. But I'm right, and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. Let me explain.

I have had many friends, and am personally on the shorter side in the Netherlands (1.75). Over the course of my life so far, I have had friends who were the same as me (skinny and short) and friends who were the exact opposite (fat and tall). Who mogs? Definitely the latter.

Girls do not care that much about your face if you're tall. I knew some guys who were tall and overweight, it still gets you into a relationship.

But being short and skinny, girls don't acknowledge you one bit. And that's not the worst of your problems, because those same fat guys who lifemog you will walk all over you, why you may ask, because they can get away with it.

Jfl at anyone who thinks face mogs height, even facecel manlets would look like little girls next to tall, unattractive men.

This is why Shrek gets the girl, and lord Farquaad gets killed or whatever happened to him. Girls like to see tall men win, even if they aren't the prettiest. But a short guy, even if skinny, not a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and bloomercel
Both eat plants so there is no mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, TheLookInYourEyes and 4 others
Now let me just say, this thread is mostly based on my experience. But I'm right, and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. Let me explain.

I have had many friends, and am personally on the shorter side in the Netherlands (1.75). Over the course of my life so far, I have had friends who were the same as me (skinny and short) and friends who were the exact opposite (fat and tall). Who mogs? Definitely the latter.

Girls do not care that much about your face if you're tall. I knew some guys who were tall and overweight, it still gets you into a relationship.

But being short and skinny, girls don't acknowledge you one bit. And that's not the worst of your problems, because those same fat guys who lifemog you will walk all over you, why you may ask, because they can get away with it.

Jfl at anyone who thinks face mogs height, even facecel manlets would look like little girls next to tall, unattractive men.

This is why Shrek gets the girl, and lord Farquaad gets killed or whatever happened to him. Girls like to see tall men win, even if they aren't the prettiest. But a short guy, even if skinny, not a chance.
Depends on the face again. If someone is tall but ugly it's hard to physically like that. Even if u are 5'9 as u said, if u had a better face u won't have any problem

• +1
Reactions: Jova

tall guys mog short guys

unless short guys are giga frame moggers and the tall dude is a framecel

• +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel and PlayersGetPlayed