Tall forehead guys are blessed

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
when yo forehead big it gives you extra cm just imagine urself with small forehead then ur smaller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and vermillioncorefan
jfl tall forehead guys are ugly as fuck, and no it doesnt make them taller, its just their hairline is back and higher set. tall forehead guys are more likely to go bald, just 1cm of recession and they're done. it sucks for them. im blessed with my low set

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Mr_Bombo_mogs, butterworld and 4 others
jfl tall forehead guys are ugly as fuck, and no it doesnt make them taller, its just their hairline is back and higher set. tall forehead guys are more likely to go bald, just 1cm of recession and they're done. it sucks for them. im blessed with my low set
nvm tall forehead guys are cucked guys

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel
cope cuz i knew a guy who was like that: probably like 5’8 if he was built normal but because of some condition had a long ass neck and skull and he honestly looked like complete dogshit.

the height boost didn’t give any halo bcuz it was obvious his shoulders were at normie height and his neck just made him look subhuman and weak

At what age can I get hairline lowering ?