Tall Framecels This Is For You - Average Height Of A Gorilla (The Results Will Shock You)

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
They say that height doesn't matter. Well when it comes to certain instances, it doesn't and here's why - the frame pill. Let me show you an example. So I know 2 people in my life, well call them person a and person b.

Person A:

5'4" 150 pounds

Person B:

6'1" 140 pounds

Which person gets more women? The shorter one. Why? He is bigger with better muscle development and bone structure. But hes short! And? Hes fuckin jacked and if you saw him in a photo you'd think hes 250 pounds. Hes built. He looks strong and he is strong. The tall guy is a skinny tooth pick looking ass mother fucker. Yes hes tall, which is a plus, but hes skin and bones. Hes got small shoulders and wrists. if you saw HIM in a photo you'd think he came from Auschwitz. I mean he could gain some muscle. Maybe. But hes still not genetically superior compared to the shorter guy because his frame is small. Moral of the story - frame > height.

Attachments

• 1628127258657.png
    1628127258657.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 487
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Height = frame. Look at Kelly Oubre, he looks like he has a pretty narrow frame, right?

11caa3055d8b6fb8992e8ca07bff0766

Here's him mogging people IRL including gymmaxed guys:

Gettyimages 812475388 1024x1024
Gallery 6363558333993805675253697 39 REPRESBSFR 071217 GM 053

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 9670, chadferguson and 1 other person
They say that height doesn't matter. Well when it comes to certain instances, it doesn't and here's why - the frame pill. Let me show you an example. So I know 2 people in my life, well call them person a and person b.

Person A:

5'4" 150 pounds

Person B:

6'1" 140 pounds

Which person gets more women? The shorter one. Why? He is bigger with better muscle development and bone structure. But hes short! And? Hes fuckin jacked and if you saw him in a photo you'd think hes 250 pounds. Hes built. He looks strong and he is strong. The tall guy is a skinny tooth pick looking ass mother fucker. Yes hes tall, which is a plus, but hes skin and bones. Hes got small shoulders and wrists. if you saw HIM in a photo you'd think he came from Auschwitz. I mean he could gain some muscle. Maybe. But hes still not genetically superior compared to the shorter guy because his frame is small. Moral of the story - frame > height.
This will always be debated, frame Vs height, I think we will never have an answer...

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Height = frame. Look at Kelly Oubre, he looks like he has a pretty narrow frame, right?

View attachment 1255906

Here's him mogging people IRL including gymmaxed guys:

View attachment 1255910View attachment 1255911
To be fair, Opry is a twig and not super big framed. And the short asian looking guy looks decent comparatively although its not by a long shot. I think it also depends on race. Black men have bigger bone composition on average if you compare them to white men. This guys light skinned black but he has black in him which makes him have the muscle to bone ratio gene.

This will always be debated, frame Vs height, I think we will never have an answer...
Both are important but height is more important imo. Both are dimorphic traits. I got slapped by girls in highschool due to my wide frame, girls were calling me fine. But I was only 5'9 in highschool, now 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
because dad, because i had to be born with 6'2:feelsohgod::feelswhy: i'm tired of der mogged by gymaxxed manlets:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::confused:

200 21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3828 and Effortless
cope, my 70 yo 5'9 grandpa framemogs every young tallcel, broad shoulders, thick bone structure, most boomers framemog altought they are not as tall as newer generations

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
What do you mean by this?
Having bigger bones and increased capability to gain muscle. Im talking about when you see a black guy who looks skinny AF and then he tells you his weight and its like 30 pounds more than it looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Fact he is able to hold up with that much of a height gap says a lot about his face.
Height is a looks max when all other things are held constant. If you compare 2 men of equal looks but one is taller, the taller one will get more women. But if the taller guy has a major physical flaw, he will be of equivalent or similar dating status. This is something the community can't seem to agree on.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Having bigger bones and increased capability to gain muscle. Im talking about when you see a black guy who looks skinny AF and then he tells you his weight and its like 30 pounds more than it looks.
People with dark skin tend to look leaner. That's why bodybuilders get a tan. If that same black guy was white he would look big.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
True, nothing worse then looking like a walking skeleton... Not a tall and narrow btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This meme sums it up perfectly

In reality you need both.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Euclidd