Tall MTN are your real competition

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
They are not hard to mog if your base is at least above average after extensive soft maxxing. You see them everywhere in clubs, other competitive areas. HTN are such a rarity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, GigaAscender, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
When I think HTN i’m thinking top 10% facially

Chadlite top 2%

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
When I think HTN i’m thinking top 10% facially

Chadlite top 2%
Very hard to point out looks level using percentages, but LTN is 70%, MTN is 10% HTN is 1%, but it depends if you exclude deformed people or severly obese guys who aren't even in the competition

They are not hard to mog if your base is at least above average after extensive soft maxxing. You see them everywhere in clubs, other competitive areas. HTN are such a rarity.

There are quite a few HTNs in the clubs in my area. Most MTNs dont get much attention except a few tall ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
There are quite a few HTNs in the clubs in my area. Most MTNs dont get much attention except a few tall ones.
I agree I saw 1 chadlite and and 1 HTN in a span of 1 minute for the first time in a month, but that's only outside a specific clubs where the foids fog so hard

• +1
Reactions: UglyItalian and Lawton88
Very hard to point out looks level using percentages, but LTN is 70%, MTN is 10% HTN is 1%, but it depends if you exclude deformed people or severly obese guys who aren't even in the competition

I wouldn’t say HTN is that rare but it’s also dependent on where you live in the area I used to live in that was lower income the majority of people would be considered LTN and there was literally at max 25 guys in a school of 3,000 that was legit HTN but where I live now which is the richest county in my southern state like 20% guys at my school are HTN with a good amount of chadlites with the majority of the school being white MTN

• +1
I wouldn’t say HTN is that rare but it’s also dependent on where you live in the area I used to live in that was lower income the majority of people would be considered LTN and there was literally maybe 25 guys in a school of 3,000 that was legit HTN but where I live now which is the richest county in my southern state like 20% guys at my school are HTN with a good amount of chadlites with the majority of the school being white MTN
hot people flock together

Lol no. I can find white guys w amazing jaws gymcelled and tall w ease on tinder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Mewton, reptiles and 1 other person
Lol no. I can find white guys w amazing jaws gymcelled and tall w ease on tinder
tinder isn’t representative of irl that much tbh all the best looking guys are pushed to the top especially if you are using a gl girl

• +1
tinder isn’t representative of irl that much tbh all the best looking guys are pushed to the top especially if you are using a gl girl
Yeah but girls go online , see that and compare irls to the inflated bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 25223
Yeah but girls go online , see that and compare irls to the inflated bullshit
but I mean you are right even irl it’s not hard to find a good looking white guy who is gymcelled and tall and tbh in 2023 the latter two are pretty much included with every white guy that’s good looking I get where a lot of people on this site are coming from when they inflate decent looking white guys rating because unless you live in a upper class white area you don’t truly understand how abundant these guys really are

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 25223
I wouldn’t say HTN is that rare but it’s also dependent on where you live in the area I used to live in that was lower income the majority of people would be considered LTN and there was literally at max 25 guys in a school of 3,000 that was legit HTN but where I live now which is the richest county in my southern state like 20% guys at my school are HTN with a good amount of chadlites with the majority of the school being white MTN
My foid friend who went to my college in one of the top unis and cities said the guys were much hotter than there

I'm nobodies competition

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 25223
but I mean you are right even irl it’s not hard to find a good looking white guy who is gymcelled and tall and tbh in 2023 the latter two are pretty much included with every white guy that’s good looking I get where a lot of people on this site are coming from when they inflate decent looking white guys rating because unless you live in a upper class white area you don’t truly understand how abundant these guys really are
like at my old school with 3,000 people that was mostly latino (about 35% white) and was in a poorer area the most popular kid was a 5’11 white stylemaxxed HTN who was also known as the rich kid because his dad made $200,000 a year jfl

where I live now (80-85% white and the richest county in my state) the most popular kid is a 6’5 gymmaxxed WASP Chadlite (irl chad) who lives in a 15 million dollar house and has a D1 football scholarship to play quarterback and 1/4 of my school mogs the popular white guy from my old school and their parents make more

there are so many levels that you almost can’t understand it unless you have experienced the difference you can be a Chad in one place and MTN in another

• +1
like at my old school with 3,000 people that was mostly latino (about 35% white) and was in a poorer area the most popular kid was a 5’11 white stylemaxxed HTN who was also known as the rich kid because his dad made $200,000 a year jfl

where I live now (80-85% white and the richest county in my state) the most popular kid is a 6’5 gymmaxxed WASP Chadlite (irl chad) who lives in a 15 million dollar house and has a D1 football scholarship to play quarterback and 1/4 of my school mogs the popular white guy from my old school and their parents make more

there are so many levels that you almost can’t understand it unless you have experienced the difference you can be a Chad in one place and MTN in another
JFL

I do somewhat agree to HTN being a rarity. I spend an entire day walking around Paris 2 days ago, taking the subway and whatnot. I've legit seen 2 guys being actual HTN. One was a groom at the bvlagari hotel and was slightly taller than me (prob like 190cm or something) and another one was a turbo manlet. The rest varies from normie pure breed to legit abomination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903

Users who are viewing this thread

Back