Reactions: chawaje and Erik-Jón
yeah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, chawaje, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Greencels smh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sigmamale, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Got to have at least some chad features in the face, more specifically chad jaw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18244, Gandy and 2 others
Got to have at least some chad features in the face, more specifically chad jaw.
i will get a jaw implant and uee fillers. i hope it works.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
as long as u keep ur hair. but just get surgery body coping with bad face never makes u happy trust me. just fix the problem then watch ur mental state do a 180

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Add in tiktok Broccoli hair and for sure that person could slay
i will old for this shit when i am done.
as long as u keep ur hair. but just get surgery body coping with bad face never makes u happy trust me. just fix the problem then watch ur mental state do a 180
i know body is cope with a bad face but i am just curious about my potential if i end up normie with my surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
add tan + tattoos and you can go to love island aka slayer

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ilovelamp08
i will old for this shit when i am done.

i know body is cope with a bad face but i am just curious about my potential if i end up normie with my surgeries.
nah dude tall normie with good body can get laid but arguably ANYONE can get laid, that's not the question. it's more about being happy + actually mogging which is ideal. don't settle for body cope + normie face do whatever it takes to mog. even if you need implants after bimax just fucking do it. what else is there? coping for life? fuck that, ill die trying even if it kills me

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ilovelamp08
This. I can't recall any bald guy since the tinder revolution that slays regularly unless he's giga rich. I know a Manlet billionaire who is Colombian/arab mixed and he's bald that slays but he has to buy them shit for them to fuck him. He prostitute maxes though. Dude lives a good a life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19317
add tan + tattoos and you can go to love island aka slayer
sar i am ethnic. i dont think tan would ascend me. altough i am not that dark.
i dont get tattoo
nah dude tall normie with good body can get laid but arguably ANYONE can get laid, that's not the question. it's more about being happy + actually mogging which is ideal. don't settle for body cope + normie face do whatever it takes to mog. even if you need implants after bimax just fucking do it. what else is there? coping for life? fuck that, ill die trying even if it kills me
sar idk i thought i could slay as a tall + normie + roidmax.
there is limits of facial surgeries if you dont want to become bogdanoff.
This. I can't recall any bald guy since the tinder revolution that slays regularly unless he's giga rich. I know a Manlet billionaire who is Colombian/arab mixed and he's bald that slays but he has to buy them shit for them to fuck him. He prostitute maxes though. Dude lives a good a life
irrevelant but ok.

also bump
sar reply back

Yeah that combo had slayer potential, depends on how bad ur face is though (y)

• Hmm...
do you think i can slay with this stack?

sar idk i just assume i will be normie with surgeries.
What roids are you thinking of using? I can help if ur actually gonna go through with it.

• Hmm...
What roids are you thinking of using? I can help if ur actually gonna go through with it.
not now but planning for 500 mg test + anadrol

Tall + HTN + not aspie = slayer

• +1
tall + no failos = chad

• Love it
Yeah. Tall softmaxxed HTN’s with some status or just NT are giga slayers
i am saying the chance of being htn for me isnt that high.

i am saying the chance of being htn for me isnt that high.
Ur ltn? I believe HTN face(top 30-40%) achiaveble through softmaxxing for most normies

• Hmm...
I think yes
WIth good height and body one can slay with average face, just have good hair and style

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Tallooksmaxxer