Tall or short girls?

NERG_72

NERG_72

Iron
I am 14 years old, I am 1.85 meters tall and I only like short girls, but I want my children to have a tall mother for better genetics.

Should I marry a low and inject my children with GH? Or just go with a high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 24929 and iabsolvejordan
I am 14 years old
cute baby GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, shalomnigga, futuregigamogger and 8 others
I am 14 years old, I am 1.85 meters tall and I only like short girls, but I want my children to have a tall mother for better genetics.

ideal woman height in my opinion is at least 5'8" (173cm). My parents are 5'6" and 5'7" so I will need to get a tall girl to set my children up for a bright future. Why would you not get a tall woman and start a family with her? You could still make your children grow in the best possible environment you can provide, and put them on GH if needed. This way you'll create giga chads/stacies that will leave an impact on this world for good.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and NERG_72
ideal woman height in my opinion is at least 5'8" (173cm). My parents are 5'6" and 5'7" so I will need to get a tall girl to set my children up for a bright future. Why would you not get a tall woman and start a family with her? You could still make your children grow in the best possible environment you can provide, and put them on GH if needed. This way you'll create giga chads/stacies that will leave an impact on this world for good.
Yes, the problem is that I like the shorts girls

the ideal height difference is 8 inches. if you are 6'1 you shouldn't go lower than 5'5. also keep in mind that manlets like me need the short girls or we will go extinct.

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, Deleted member 49130 and iabsolvejordan
the ideal height difference is 8 inches. if you are 6'1 you shouldn't go lower than 5'5. also keep in mind that manlets like me need the short girls or we will go extinct.
I like a 30 cm difference

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
You should go extinct bitch why would you want more humanity to suffer with this disease?

You should go extinct bitch why would you want more humanity to suffer with this disease?
it's not a disease. or is having an ugly face a disease too? by your logic anything other than chad is a disease.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Tall girls so that my bloodline will be saved

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and iabsolvejordan
it's not a disease. or is having an ugly face a disease too? by your logic anything other than chad is a disease.
Bro see the discrimination manlets suffer its more bad than ugly face its a disability with no benefits

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003

Short girls mog because they're more feminine and your dick both looks and feels bigger

My 7 incher might as well be a 12 incher with these small asian girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC