Tall people just have long femur

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I know it's water for some of you but I go out sometimes with chads friends and I analyse where they mogged me, why they were so tall

And I came to the conclusion that both our frame and torsos are equal but when it comes to legs, they just have long ass femur

Even their tibia aren't that long

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aerty, arabcelxxx, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
I need to get my femur growth asap

I'm 20yo it's so fucking over

All this time wasted and I didn't ascend by even an electrons

• JFL
Reactions: F36
I know it's water for some of you but I go out sometimes with chads friends and I analyse where they mogged me, why they were so tall

And I came to the conclusion that both our frame and torsos are equal but when it comes to legs, they just have long ass femur

it depends, sometimes its torso like michael phelps but i think a long torso looks goofy instead of long legs

• +1
Reactions: aerty
Get roadside limb lengthening in @ascension 's hometown (slums of kerala) or invent DIY LL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ascension, Clqs and 2 others

the worst feeling is me who has been running for a long time, training, I have calves that are like a stick and then I see my friend who is much shorter than me, he has never trained in his life and has better calves

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Get roadside limb lengthening in @ascension 's hometown (slums of kerala) or invent DIY LL
If I was guarenteed growth with jump i'll jump 1 million times a day

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
If I was guarenteed growth with jump i'll jump 1 million times a day

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Death_Wish, ihatewhiterose, Skull Issue and 1 other person
very true. I have a friend who's 2m tall but we are similar when sitting down

I have short femurs, my torso is 24 inch long.

my inseam is 29 inch.

even people up to 7' foot tall are shorter than me while sitting.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Funnyunenjoyer1

my inseam is 29 inch.

What's your total height ?

no, I have extremely long legs and child sized torso and i'm 5'11

I have legs of a 6'1 - 6'2 person but a torso of a 8 year old boy

You either have the genes to be tall or you do a limb lengthening surgery , everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Syle_Kmitt
i have such short tibias n femurs so will ascend post LL :love:

my inseam is 29 inch.

Did u always have longer torso or did it grow at all past 15? I have average size legs but torso short asf

the worst feeling is me who has been running for a long time, training, I have calves that are like a stick and then I see my friend who is much shorter than me, he has never trained in his life and has better calves
no one cares about calves (except gymcels)
manlets + big calves look like low class lazy ogres
also, if ur running marathons or something ur not gonna have big calves

Last edited:

as far as ive noticed taller people more commonly have longer torsos and necks than femurs

Femur stands for
Fully
Encapsulating
Masculinity
Unlike
Retards
Like you

I'm an extreme example of this. My legs are so long I look like Mike wazowski. almost everyone I meet is taller than me sitting down, including girls