Tall people look so majestic

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Seeing them is such suifuel
their long legs and torsos look so beautiful. Imagine being literally able to look down on everyone else

TL;DR I want to be tall

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and toth77
Ikr
C6QK6 1UYAUodPo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Whats ur ideal height

• +1
Whats ur ideal height
7’2 if proportionate but I wouldn’t gain much happiness from each inch after 6’4 so 6’4.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WillVisitGandy, toth77 and 4 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4563, WillVisitGandy and 1 other person
7’2 if proportionate but I wouldn’t gain much happiness from each inch after 6’4 so 6’4.
Imagine you were 7'2", then you would meet these niggas and rope jfl
Download

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, AbandonShip and Deleted member 3795
Imagine you were 7'2", then you would meet these niggas and rope jfl
View attachment 400383

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

AHHHHJHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTTFFFFFF

IF THE DUTCH MANLET LOOKS LIKE THAT NEXT TO THEM THEN NOW THE FUCK WOULD I LOOK
THEY COULD LITERALLY STEP ON ME AND SQUASH ME LIKE A COCKROACH IF THEY WEREN’T LOOKING WHERE THEY’RE GOING. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKIBG SHIT.

what are their names?
The black guy is a bb player if I remember correctly but what about the FWHRcel on the right?

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

AHHHHJHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTTFFFFFF

IF THE DUTCH MANLET LOOKS LIKE THAT NEXT TO THEM THEN NOW THE FUCK WOULD I LOOK
THEY COULD LITERALLY STEP ON ME AND SQUASH ME LIKE A COCKROACH IF THEY WEREN’T LOOKING WHERE THEY’RE GOING. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKIBG SHIT.

what are their names?
The black guy is a bb player if I remember correctly but what about the FWHRcel on the right?
It doesn't end there jfl
Brahimtakyallah 283229

And then the final step
F3pu0d8rhph01

• So Sad
Too much tallfag idol worship in this thread for me

Too much tallfag idol worship in this thread for me

Coping3 1

Jfl and "looksmaxxers" go around coping by saying 6'2 is a good height, in reality you need to be at least 6'5/196cm to have a livable height and not be short, ideal is 6'8/203cm, more would be better but that would make you extremely taller than most girls and wouldn't allow much of a normal life, you don't need to be 8ft+ but you do need to be able to heightmog legit 6'5 guys.

View attachment 400627

Jfl and "looksmaxxers" go around coping by saying 6'2 is a good height, in reality you need to be at least 6'5/196cm to have a livable height and not be short, ideal is 6'8/203cm, more would be better but that would make you extremely taller than most girls and wouldn't allow much of a normal life, you don't need to be 8ft+ but you do need to be able to heightmog legit 6'5 guys.
there's literally no point to bring 6'8". you will never find clothes, can't fit anywhere, impossible to do things other people do. im 6'3.5" barefoot in the morning and i can find normal clothes at regular stores, size 13 shoe, and can easily fit in normal cars and in doorways. i also almost never get heightmogged. Im like 3.5 PSL facially but i would be trucel if I was short for sure.