Tall Woman wearing height increasing shoes is a spit in the face to average sized men

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Gold
If you see a tall bitch in a pub/club wearing high heels she's literally saying I only want someone who has this height difference to me.

Why else would she want to INCREASE her height which is already prob making it harder for her to get a man

Sorry you aren't 6'3 bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes sigma skibidi

Skibidi bop bop dop
Gamer Wtf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, copingtoohardrn and Funnyunenjoyer1
I actually never understood the concept of women wearing heels in general .Like who's idea was this
and for what benefit ? Can barely even walk properly in them much less try to run if you were in
danger etc

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Only correlation I can make is from reading something long ago about how Chinese Men used to
forcefully bind the Feet of their women because they believed it was a symbol of submission

I actually never understood the concept of women wearing heels in general .Like who's idea was this
and for what benefit ? Can barely even walk properly in them much less try to run if you were in
danger etc
I get it for woman that are small and want to feel less vulnerable maybe. Maybe the idea is that the woman is making themself more dainty and "feminine"

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
danger etc
i think the same , its mostly about ignorance. Rich people are usually taller ofcourse because of hypergamy but also they got more money for better food and most rich people are white , wich are usually taller. So to fit in with the idea of being "luxurious" they wear heels. Another thing is clear ignorance "i want a man i can wear heels with" is clearly an excuse so they dont seem as ignorant about their standards. Same as women saying they dont wanna date short men because "muhh insecurity" obviously thats bs , theyre just mad at the fact that the guy is not tall and that they have to reject him in front of him , ironically having to look him in the eyes cuz hes close to her height and tell him his legs are too short, clear ignorance. So basically its just an excuse so they dont get seen as the pieces of shit that they are.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back