Taller Chin

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
I was wondering how I could achieve a taller chin as my chin to philtrum is currently about 1.85 minus lens distortion probably around 2 which 2 isn’t awful but I have a 0.95 mid face so wanted to attempt to balance it other than bone smashing which is retarded to smash the chin as it is furthest from the neck fulcrum so will cause the most torque on the brain so CTE ( think why an upper cut instantly knocks a boxer out ) so is without doubt the worst place to bone smash although it may work, is there any other way to achieve a taller chin or since I just turned 16 will my chin grow significantly? Or will my braces as my chin is a little recessed make my chin taller? Thanks for any suggestions

since you are young increasing IGF-1 and DHT might allow for further chin growth, both horizontal and vertical

• +1
Reactions: charliewillascend
Either inject HGH or use a combination of HGH secretagoges to increase growth hormone and consequently igf-1.
to increase dht you can use a dht derived steroid such as proviron or masteron but do your own research as the side effects can be quite harsch.

Either inject HGH or use a combination of HGH secretagoges to increase growth hormone and consequently igf-1.
to increase dht you can use a dht derived steroid such as proviron or masteron but do your own research as the side effects can be quite harsch.
Yeah illegal in my country I think I’m just gonna have to pray to gandy it will grow gonna keep mewing and start incisor chewing to fix my long mid face which are all meant to promote forward growth so hopefully will help elongate my chin 🙏 all I need is at least 2.2 chin to philtrum and I’ll take it

Yeah illegal in my country I think I’m just gonna have to pray to gandy it will grow gonna keep mewing and start incisor chewing to fix my long mid face which are all meant to promote forward growth so hopefully will help elongate my chin 🙏 all I need is at least 2.2 chin to philtrum and I’ll take it
Scandinavian by any chance?

Scandinavian by any chance?
Nah mate English and slightly Estonian im
Assuming you said that because of the long midface? I don’t know why I have it I don’t think my maxilla is actually recessed I just think my ipd is shockingly shit but it’s kinda hard to have good ipd because my skull is really wide so I kinda feel like good ipd on a wide skull looks shit too

Nah mate English and slightly Estonian im
Assuming you said that because of the long midface? I don’t know why I have it I don’t think my maxilla is actually recessed I just think my ipd is shockingly shit but it’s kinda hard to have good ipd because my skull is really wide so I kinda feel like good ipd on a wide skull looks shit too
I assumed scandinavia since you said gear was illgal and, well, scandinavia is pretty notorious for that.

Im slightly estonian too and have a similar problem regarding wide skull and some what narrow ipd, around 0.44.
Do you have a eastern european pheno?

I assumed scandinavia since you said gear was illgal and, well, scandinavia is pretty notorious for that.

Im slightly estonian too and have a similar problem regarding wide skull and some what narrow ipd, around 0.44.
Do you have an eastern european pheno?
Same bro 0.44 I have 99th percentile lashes and eyebrows extending that kind of mask it but my short chin kind of doesn’t complete the task, and yeah I’d say Eastern European apart from my eye lids I kind of have a fucked amount of UEE

Same bro 0.44 I have 99th percentile lashes and eyebrows extending that kind of mask it but my short chin kind of doesn’t complete the task, and yeah I’d say Eastern European apart from my eye lids I kind of have a fucked amount of UEE
My brows and lashes are insane too, guess that comes with the pheno. Luckily im a mix between eastern european and dalofaelid so my chin isnt short but my nose is so my philtrum is quite long whilst my midface is 1:1 so im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place since i cant reduce my philtrum without compressing my midface. Anyways, do you think htn is possible with 1:2 chin to philtrum?

My brows and lashes are insane too, guess that comes with the pheno. Luckily im a mix between eastern european and dalofaelid so my chin isnt short but my nose is so my philtrum is quite long whilst my midface is 1:1 so im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place since i cant reduce my philtrum without compressing my midface. Anyways, do you think htn is possible with 1:2 chin to philtrum?
Easily even if it doesn’t go with your archetype as for some like Damian kater for example a 1:2 chin to philtrum is ideal as cringe as it sounds it’s called ‘pretty boy’ maxing and is a very high appeal look but a short chin can look awfully shit for example if someone like cavil had a short chin he’d be fucked as it throws of his masculine archetype

• +1
Reactions: Orbfanboy