Taller guy's can't deadlift

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Ok I'm not saying every single tall guy can't be a good deadlift, but what separates most average height men and tall men is leg length, long legs are a common trait most men 6'2 + have.

Since that tall men usually have longer legs, this makes it way harder to deadlift because of the upright position in the setup.

Now some tall men have longer torso's relative to their legs such as eddie hall which is what makes him a great deadlift's, tall men with longer torsos relative to their legs mog other tall men with longer legs relative to their torso in deadlifts.

Longer legs make it harder

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
not really its almsot all arm length
Different topic that's not related to my thread, but yes you are 100% right, arm length is the main predictor to whether your good at deadlifts and being giga short like 5'4 with hands resting at your knees is god tier mode for conventional deadlifts.

im 6"3 and dead lift 425 pounds at 15 ,deadlift should be easier if ur tall because your hamstrings,glutes and posterior chain is stronger than a shorter persons my deadlft is 4+plates but my squat is so trash

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
squat is horrible for tall guys not deadlift

How will they cope?!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Are you still 5’8

Enjoy back pain for life if you tall and dead lift

Ok I'm not saying every single tall guy can't be a good deadlift, but what separates most average height men and tall men is leg length, long legs are a common trait most men 6'2 + have.

Since that tall men usually have longer legs, this makes it way harder to deadlift because of the upright position in the setup.

Now some tall men have longer torso's relative to their legs such as eddie hall which is what makes him a great deadlift's, tall men with longer torsos relative to their legs mog other tall men with longer legs relative to their torso in deadlifts.
View attachment 2593996View attachment 2593997
You did not need to type that wall of nothingness to say ‘tall torso short legs = good deadlift, long legs short torso= bad deadlift’ fucking retard you need to be sterilized. ITS NOT EVEN FACT YOU MADE IT UP.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Mr. President

View attachment 2593996View attachment 2593997
6ft3 guys on suicide watch because they can get big deadlift

im 6'2 with very long legs and 6'5 wingspan and can deadlift 450 conventional with very little training

• +1
im 6"3 and dead lift 425 pounds at 15 ,deadlift should be easier if ur tall because your hamstrings,glutes and posterior chain is stronger than a shorter persons my deadlft is 4+plates but my squat is so trash
why is the interweb full of teens that can deadlift very heavy weights but I have never seen a teen IRL deadlift more than 250 lbs? And most of them can not do 180 lbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jamaldickjavontus
Biggest manlet cope

at least you can have stronger deadlifts broo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, kebab and FaceandBBC
Being tall is LE BAD because you can't lift le metal!

why is the interweb full of teens that can deadlift very heavy weights but I have never seen a teen IRL deadlift more than 250 lbs? And most of them can not do 180 lbs.
@Kamui can cofirm im strong

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Kamui