TALLFAGS STOP LYING

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
It’s crazy seeing tall niggas in here lying saying height doesn’t matter. I thought this was the one place we don’t gaslight. Just be tall gets you a whole niche of women off rip.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ryuken, laaoo and 6 others
what do you consider tall?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and nathan
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, slimeszn3 and nathan
It’s crazy seeing tall niggas in here lying saying height doesn’t matter. I thought this was the one place we don’t gaslight. Just be tall gets you a whole niche of women off rip.
height is cope unless your 6ft6

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
yeah brah, im 6'5" but no girls like me 😢

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Face > height

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, Azonin and nathan
Face > height obviously but you're retarded if you don't think height is massive in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and slimeszn3
Height doesnt matter when you’re 5’10. Doesnt halo or failo. Speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Azonin
thats barely anyone on here then and most that are are larpers
From experience, 90% of guys that claim 6'2-6'3 are more than just a bit shorter than me

I'm thinking it's the same thing with the guys in the rating section where average is 6'3

Height doesnt matter when you’re 5’10. Doesnt halo or failo. Speaking from experience
Tall is 6'2+, I think it's a jump between 6'1 and 6'2 where there is a big halo you go from kindaa tall to now legit tall

Tall is 6'2+, I think it's a jump between 6'1 and 6'2 where there is a big halo you go from kindaa tall to now legit tall
I dont get halod at 5’10 or failod. Ngl im satisfied at my height wouldnt mind growing taller but its no biggie

I agree but if a 6’0+ dude w a decent face walks in now height matters u feel me? Even if the 5’10 is better looking if it’s not significant then height matters. That’s why it’s Face > Height > Frame

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
if ur 6'7+

I dont get halod at 5’10 or failod. Ngl im satisfied at my height wouldnt mind growing taller but its no biggie
wrong, no halo IS a failo

it's like saying having now jawline is not a failo because no halo of your current one

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
whole niche being short ugly insecure beckies with daddy issues. no thank you

• JFL
wrong, no halo IS a failo

it's like saying having now jawline is not a failo because no halo of your current one
Eeally what abt nigga dick suck among us east asian chalcholithic gooning w the hoabinian judas from the gospel of the gnostic satanists. I am uour host chris mclain, from total DRAMA .ORG

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
They are all lying/coping. 6’3 minimum to mog everywhere and fascinate whores. But if you are a barefoot 5’11-6’2 height will never be an issue for you.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and slimeszn3
Eeally what abt nigga dick suck among us east asian chalcholithic gooning w the hoabinian judas from the gospel of the gnostic satanists. I am uour host chris mclain, from total DRAMA .ORG
that's why you're here mr 5'10 manlet

They are all lying/coping. 6’3 minimum to mog everywhere and fascinate whores. But if you are a barefoot 5’11-6’2 height will never be an issue for you.
Basically whatever the male runway model height requirements are, you’ll be fine

Lmao bro tried to sneak in 5'11 in the same category as 6'2,

AAaahermmmmmmmmmmmm, no.

Why you don't understand that height increases or decreases your SMV, like if you're MTN at 5'10 growing up to 6'2 will increase your appeal but if you decrease to 5'7 it's gonna be worse. If you're LTN no height is gonna increase your SMV.

Lmao bro tried to sneak in 5'11 in the same category as 6'2,

AAaahermmmmmmmmmmmm, no.
Na 6’2 and 5’11 are different worlds. But if you are a real 5’11+ height will never be an issue can always fraud to good height at those heights. Everyone that is 6’2 is 6’3 at this point.

Because it’s all about face unless you are a turbomanlet/below average height in your country

if you are in Europe it’s over tbh. Better off in the US. I feel pretty tall on campus (Southern California) until the athlete Chad niggas that play basketball come around. 6’ flat barefoot is safe tbh

wha do you want to hear? i can tell you either :
A: height doesnt matter no girl has ever treated me well due to my height, my face is mid so they see me as mid
B: yeah nigga shits easy mode bro my face isnt even htn but i get insane amounts of pussy and iois, shortfags could never compare to this, height is king

• +1
I think 5’10+ is not an issue but the less inches below 6’0 the better face u need if u want good results

wha do you want to hear? i can tell you either :
A: height doesnt matter no girl has ever treated me well due to my height, my face is mid so they see me as mid
B: yeah nigga shits easy mode bro my face isnt even htn but i get insane amounts of pussy and iois, shortfags could never compare to this, height is king
I guess at the end of the day it’s anecdotal but if you are significantly taller than everyone in the room that’s an automatic dominating factor. When u talk ppl will look your way. You can use that to your advantage u don’t have to be chad face to get slays if ur tall

I guess at the end of the day it’s anecdotal but if you are significantly taller than everyone in the room that’s an automatic dominating factor. When u talk ppl will look your way. You can use that to your advantage u don’t have to be chad face to get slays if ur tall
nah, all us tall guys form the international comittee for the advancement of tall people, and we all gather to find ways to keep tall people dominating the sexual market , adjust smv policy to reduce heightflation making actual height more important, and keep short men blind and ignorant to the heightpill MWAHAHAHAHAHA

illuminati GIF

Height is a positive multiplier. It doesn't guarantee anything but the better you look the bigger the boost.

Be tall and black. 6'7, BBC and Hazel eyes mog

• Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1