Tampons shouldn’t exist. Neither should pads.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
In the old days, a woman on her period would be basically crippled for a week when she got her period.

That should be the norm. She should sit on a rag isolated from society, unable to compete with men on the labor market.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, alurmo, mulattocel and 7 others
now they take birth control and avoid their period altogether

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and deepfrieddog
meh, condoms are 100x worse, i dont care if a bitch helps her hole during period i care more about bullshit like them being brainwashed into making us wear unnatural thick plastic on our dick

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and deepfrieddog
the period blood should be drunk by the woman
they wouldnt hit the wall so early if they still did this

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
meh, condoms are 100x worse, i dont care if a bitch helps her hole during period i care more about bullshit like them being brainwashed into making us wear unnatural thick plastic on our dick
Married couples don’t use condoms.

Married couples don’t use condoms.
the older a couple is, the higher chance they use condoms, pretty much all married 40 yr olds in semi dead bedrooms use condoms and no teens use condoms

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
In Judaism a woman on her period is considered dirty along with anything she touches for a number of days

the older a couple is, the higher chance they use condoms, pretty much all married 40 yr olds in semi dead bedrooms use condoms and no teens use condoms
They don’t have sex at 40+

Based triple digit iq take

Falls water

any genital interactions after age 40 needs to be banned. all genital related business must be relegated to the home. wymxn must not be allowed to conduct business outside of the home or on behalf of her mate. sex must be mandatory before age 20. sex out of wedlock must be punishable by stoning. sex should only be for reproduction. sex for pleasure aka onanism, aka homosexuality, must be punishable by drowning. minimum 10 children per family before age 30. failure to do so will result in death

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back