Tan can improve undereye 8

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
If you have dark circle and you are pale af like me, Your dark circle will be pronounced because of your pale skin, but if you have bad undereye and you are tan, your dark circle will be blunted because of your skin color
Undereye*

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jdz6777, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
If you have dark circle and you are pale af like me, Your dark circle will be pronounced because of your pale skin, but if you have bad undereye and you are tan, your dark circle will be blunted because of your skin color
Undereye*
Mind-blowing idea bro

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77
This has to be some kind of trolling. There is no way you are this stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Chintuck22, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Just fucking lol wha a gigafaggot. Imagine thinking that I, the guy who says Chad or death, is a bluepiller. Fuck off
*has eboy as avi*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, turkproducer and wagbox
not entirely sure, however i do remember putting on some fake tan of some sort like a retard, and my purple ass undereyes became less noticeable. Maybe im in my head idk.

tan is like a natural concealer because it smooths irregularities on skin. Also adds contrast. Makes you look leaner, healthier. Underrated in PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, EverythingMaxxer, Schönling and 4 others
tan is like a natural concealer because it smooths irregularities on skin. Also adds contrast. Makes you look leaner, healthier. Underrated in PSL
bones = your looks = your life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GoMadAndSTFU and Nosecel
Undereye*
No tan for your lack of bones. Tan can looksmax you in other ways though, especially with acne / blemishes
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
No tan for your lack of bones. Tan can looksmax you in other ways though, especially with acne / blemishes

This
Dafaq you talking about

• +1
Your undereye looks bad due to lack of support, not skin tone. Skin tone cannot mask the underlying failo
Did I fucking say that dark circle are cause by skin tone? Dark circle are cause by reccesed lor and negative vector , What I'm talking about is dark circle can be blunted by tan, example if you are Pale and have dark circle when you get tan your dark circle will be blunted because your skin get darker, is that fucking hard to understand?

Did I fucking say that dark circle are cause by skin tone? Dark circle are cause by reccesed lor and negative vector , What I'm talking about is dark circle can be blunted by tan, example if you are Pale and have dark circle when you get tan your dark circle will be blunted because your skin get darker, is that fucking hard to understand?
Jfl calm down and just realize this thread doesn't need to exist. And fix your english

• JFL
Jfl calm down and just realize this thread doesn't need to exist. And fix your english
English doesn't make you high IQ,

Very legit my undereyes look much better with tan due to contrast. I'm pale most of the time so it makes my eyes looks worse it doesnt give an definition

• +1
Pretty legit. My undereyes look better in summer because I’m tanned.

It depends on the type of dark circle. Some will look better with a tan, others won't.

Your undereye looks bad due to lack of support, not skin tone. Skin tone cannot mask the underlying failo
not entirely true. my gf went to get undereye fillers and the beauty doc told her that it will most likely have not much impact because its not her bones lacking, its just the color of her skin and allergies causing bad undereye area. she got the fillers and no difference than before.

Tan from sun giga dries and ages the skin though. Reguardless if you apply like 7 layers of sunscreen.

But it gives energy and Vitamin D boost though.

This is legit, I have shit undereye support and in the summer my eyebags almost disppear