Tandem is just full of retards.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I thought this was a first rate dating app for geomaxxxers. Instead it's just full of LTBs and roasties with their broken English.

English is the biggest halo (water). Everyone wants to learn English. I don't think I came a single profile that was a foreigner that didn't want to learn English. English speaking people it's ike gold dust to them. When I joined as a curry and spoke English, they were surprised by my accent. However they're all speaking broken English and just want to use you tbh.

Some key facts::
  • Students are looking to Erasmusmaxxx so they're just on here to languagemax. They won't ever entertain you because they're waiting to fuck chad.
  • There are boomers in the West who have nothing else better to. They are well spoken and easy to talk to.
  • I joined these 'parties' and it's basically just a dead discord server using mic. It's 90% full of people with broken English. The communication between them all is shit. I ended up looking for native English speakers at the end of the day.
  • I get more attention from MENA :popcorn: however it's limited. I have ethnically ambiguous name and don't have pajeet pheno so I can get away with it. However, when I joined a party and a nafri told me 'oh I thought you was maybe arab', I told her I'm curry, she never spoke to me again and left the party shortly after :feelswhy: people will always ask about your background.
  • SEA / gooks are so easy. They even invite you to the speaker section when you join their party. However the Spanish/Italian and other Euro languages are more reserved.
  • Some people have been on their a long time and established friendships. Many people seem to spend hours their to pass time.
  • Most people are awkward AF. This is probably the most retarded part of the app. Because they can't speak English they just sound shit. Who tf enter a conversation saying 'hello my dear friend, I want speaking with you because my English not very good'. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: like gtfo here nigga.

My goal was to meet an MTB+ Arab, Turk, Iranian, Kurd and halo her so much that she would fall in love with me and overlook my curry subhumanity. It looks like it's an impossible tasks. Back to the drawing board.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, try2beme, Corleone and 1 other person
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Im tired of this. Every thread is about i wanna marry MENA n u never even get to dating phase.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, try2beme, Sub0 and 1 other person
I thought this was a first rate dating app for geomaxxxers. Instead it's just full of LTBs and roasties with their broken English.

English is the biggest halo (water). Everyone wants to learn English. I don't think I came a single profile that was a foreigner that didn't want to learn English. English speaking people it's ike gold dust to them. When I joined as a curry and spoke English, they were surprised by my accent. However they're all speaking broken English and just want to use you tbh.

Some key facts::
  • Students are looking to Erasmusmaxxx so they're just on here to languagemax. They won't ever entertain you because they're waiting to fuck chad.
  • There are boomers in the West who have nothing else better to. They are well spoken and easy to talk to.
  • I joined these 'parties' and it's basically just a dead discord server using mic. It's 90% full of people with broken English. The communication between them all is shit. I ended up looking for native English speakers at the end of the day.
  • I get more attention from MENA :popcorn: however it's limited. I have ethnically ambiguous name and don't have pajeet pheno so I can get away with it. However, when I joined a party and a nafri told me 'oh I thought you was maybe arab', I told her I'm curry, she never spoke to me again and left the party shortly after :feelswhy: people will always ask about your background.
  • SEA / gooks are so easy. They even invite you to the speaker section when you join their party. However the Spanish/Italian and other Euro languages are more reserved.
  • Some people have been on their a long time and established friendships. Many people seem to spend hours their to pass time.
  • Most people are awkward AF. This is probably the most retarded part of the app. Because they can't speak English they just sound shit. Who tf enter a conversation saying 'hello my dear friend, I want speaking with you because my English not very good'. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: like gtfo here nigga.

My goal was to meet an MTB+ Arab, Turk, Iranian, Kurd and halo her so much that she would fall in love with me and overlook my curry subhumanity. It looks like it's an impossible tasks. Back to the drawing board.
I'm sick of this fucking cuck society denying me sex and this shitty country, really wanna get out of it but I have no money so I can't even do this geomaxxing crap or use these retarded apps

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Im tired of this. Every thread is about i wanna marry MENA n u never even get to dating phase.
Bro that last time I interacted with a girl from the middle east was in 2015. I got IOIs from the only three girl from MENA I knew.

I grew up in farm lands. I'll never stop speaking about them.

I'm sick of this fucking cuck society denying me sex and this shitty country, really wanna get out of it but I have no money so I can't even do this geomaxxing crap or use these retarded apps
You don't need to. They live in utter poverty. If you're a minnwage cuck you're still rich to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Xtra
Bro that last time I interacted with a girl from the middle east was in 2015. I got IOIs from the only three girl from MENA I knew.

I grew up in farm lands. I'll never stop speaking about them.

You don't need to. They live in utter poverty. If you're a minnwage cuck you're still rich to them.
I am a neet with no future

• JFL
HelloTalk is better for MENA girls, i got so many Eygptian Babes messaging me first

• +1
HelloTalk is better for MENA girls, i got so many Eygptian Babes messaging me first
I will give that a go next if this doesn't work out. Aren't there more users on here though?

I genuinely don't want to learn the language. Unless it's just simple conversational phrases.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I will give that a go next if this doesn't work out. Aren't there more users on here though?

I genuinely don't want to learn the language. Unless it's just simple conversational phrases.
Hellotalk has much better quality and honestly its more than enough on there compard to Tandem.

Just put Learning Arabic and if they ask so ur doing it for religious reasons

• +1