tanner stage not accurate if ur naturally hairy?

a7a

a7a

Iron
i turned 15 two weeks ago, got significant pubic hair that extends to inner thigh, a significant happy trail, chest hair, and facial hair that goes down to my throat that i have to shave pretty frequently. according to tanner stage im at stage 5. am i actually done growing? is the tanner stage inaccurate if ur naturally hairy? my dad is extremely hairy, im talking werewolf hairy all over his body.

like i remember having pubic hair in the 2nd grade

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
only way to know if ur done growing is bone x ray

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, ggg.tv🤫, horsefacin and 1 other person
I grew approx 4 inches after tanner 4.0

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Ye tanner is bullshit ive been rated near the very end of my puberty for about 3-4 years now but i was 5,2 then and am 5,10 now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, UZB_Strebl and ggg.tv🤫
Ye tanner is bullshit ive been rated near the very end of my puberty for about 3-4 years now but i was 5,2 then and am 5,10 now
yea i thought so pretty sure it was only made for white kids

It works for Europeans and one other race but I forgot. I think it was like African Americans or something.

It doesn’t really work for middle eastern because like you said they’re naturally hairier

It works for Europeans and one other race but I forgot. I think it was like African Americans or something.

It doesn’t really work for middle eastern because like you said they’re naturally hairier
Btw. Not my words.

Pediatrician who specializes in adolescent height claims that Tanner stage is accurate for Europeans and not indianfags because they’re naturally hairier

pretty sure it was whites and blacks. and yea im middle eastern been hairy asf my whole life, im just trying not to cope with my height rn

pretty sure it was whites and blacks. and yea im middle eastern been hairy asf my whole life, im just trying not to cope with my height rn
It’s gonna sound bluepilled as fuck but you need to completely give up and abandon all hope on growing taller. Not because you won’t grow taller, but it’s just an unsustainable mindset. It comes down to genetics and you don’t know where you’ll end up on the scatter plot.

Seriously, don’t think about your height anymore until you’re at least done growing. I had anxiety attacks at your age trying to figure out how tall I would be.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and a7a
It’s gonna sound bluepilled as fuck but you need to completely give up and abandon all hope on growing taller. Not because you won’t grow taller, but it’s just an unsustainable mindset. It comes down to genetics and you don’t know where you’ll end up on the scatter plot.

Seriously, don’t think about your height anymore until you’re at least done growing. I had anxiety attacks at your age trying to figure out how tall I would be.
thank you, my height is occupying my mind hella at the moment, ima take ur advice bro

thank you, my height is occupying my mind hella at the moment, ima take ur advice bro
What's ur current height

Worst case scenario I would advise you to start saving money for LL. It can give you 4 inches or even more at times.

Worst case scenario I would advise you to start saving money for LL. It can give you 4 inches or even more at times.
doesnt it like fuck up ur ability to walk afterwards forever? and i cant imagine it doesnt have side effects later in life

Can i ask how tall r u

Anytime you find yourself thinking about it just shut it off

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
doesnt it like fuck up ur ability to walk afterwards forever? and i cant imagine it doesnt have side effects later in life
Nope. After about 1 year you can do everything normal

As for side effects later on I don’t really know but I don’t think you should care either (become chad or die trying)

The difference between 5’8 and 6’0 is pretty significant so you should start racking up money asap even if you don’t get LL for facial surgeries. I was just suggesting it in case you’re still short a couple years from now

Also parents height ?

Nope. After about 1 year you can do everything normal

As for side effects later on I don’t really know but I don’t think you should care either (become chad or die trying)

The difference between 5’8 and 6’0 is pretty significant so you should start racking up money asap even if you don’t get LL for facial surgeries. I was just suggesting it in case you’re still short a couple years from now

Also parents height ?
alr ima start racking up money then.

dad is 5'9 my mom is 5'3, everyone in my family pretty average height except for my paternal grandfather was atleast 6'5+

on god i remember checking my height everyday and seeing no improvement made me wanna rope