Tanning beds experience

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Winter here, no more good sun in California

im pretty sure I need to use a tanning bed. this seems embarrassing as shit what if I see a hoe I know? Can I come in at night to do it?

like what is the process like?

Go to the front ‘Hi can I get a tanning bed’

> Oh are you a faggot?

> Pls miss tanning bed

> Why are yu gay?

> Im not gay

> You are gay. Why are yu gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
If you bump into someone you know, pull up this site and show NATURAL TESTESTERONEMAX thread where it says that sun to balls boosts test. They will understand and start respecting u. Then those hoes will associate u with high t, come home, and probs beat their meat thinkin bout u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, nightg, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Same. All the tanning beds near me are marketed to young women and all the people who work there are stacies. A different group of college girls walk in there every 10 minutes to get tans. It'd be awkward af for some incel to come in.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4614
Yea dude… I could just use a lot of mt2 and go outside because it isn’t cloudy here but its like 50*F. But then freckles.

I did some research and there is some disease ‘psoriasis’ (prob spelled wrong) that people cure with it, so just say u have that to be NT i guess…?

if ur a chad just say ‘yeah my agent said for this clothing brand i have to get a tan smh haha’
Apparently Planet Fitness has tanning beds to use for free as part of their membership. You just walk in there and use them, no questions asked or anyone to interact with. I've never been there but I've heard that from someone else.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4614
Mirin that muricans have tanning beds available at every corner.

Last edited:
Apparently Planet Fitness has tanning beds to use for free as part of their membership. You just walk in there and use them, no questions asked or anyone to interact with. I've never been there but I've heard that from someone else.
They have free donuts and pizza too on occasions or so I’ve heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 7725
Winter here, no more good sun in California

im pretty sure I need to use a tanning bed. this seems embarrassing as shit what if I see a hoe I know? Can I come in at night to do it?

like what is the process like?

Go to the front ‘Hi can I get a tanning bed’

> Oh are you a faggot?

> Pls miss tanning bed

> Why are yu gay?

> Im not gay

> You are gay. Why are yu gay
40% of customers at my place are guys. It's a low key cheap place and it's no problem at all.

Level 1 BED ONLY!

UVB=Vitamin D+Builds base melanin tan. Potentional to Burn
UVA Bed 2-5(spaceship looking)= Deep tissues pentration=Browns melanin and totally WRECKS your collage.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Prettyboy
I was an idiot for ever using a tanning bed. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage over using them for a few months.