Tanning is such a huge looksmax. Story inside

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have a very pale nerdic looking co worker with a shitty haircut but good face. He went on holidays for a few days and now returned with a really tanned face that was still red from sunburn. He legit gained 1-2psl and looks so much more vital healthy and attractive. A female complimented him straight away and said that he looks like a surfer from hawaii.

It makes me think to shit on anti aging and looking slightly younger at 35/40 and just start heavy tanning for a really healthy tanned fuckboy look.
Still its a big trade off to make.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Descargue96, rubberduck and 9 others
sun does not cause anti aging.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, looksforlife, Hipcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Hipcel, AscendingHero and 4 others
aging is mostly hormones
Aging is mostly genetics tbh, the most brutal blackpill, i know lots of farmers that naturally are in the sun aĺl day and they look very healthy and good in their 40's and 50's, and i know pale office workers in my city that look more aged. Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, kimtaehyung, Deleted member 19294 and 8 others
Roids tan tattoo

It's there for a reason

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TopzCat1, angloidcel, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
Bought MT2 yesterday, mog or get mogged in this life tbh

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, sanchez451, Darwined and 3 others
I live in the far north so I cant get a good tan :ROFLMAO:

What is the best way to get Fitzpatrick 4-5 in a matter of months if you are Fitzpatrick 2?

just try to look indian theory

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Descargue96, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
A recent study showed the biggest correlation in mammals and lifespan was mutations and that it gave an explanation to why a mole rat and a giraffe had similar lifespans despite the huge size difference. The more mutations the faster the aging basically. Mole rats mutate very slowly compared to much shorter lifespan rats who only live a few years usually. The radiation you get from the sun causes those same mutations.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Short term looksmax long term looksmin
Until I was about 23/24 I would never use suncream unless it was either that or brutal sunburn (believed all the stuff about it being bad for you even before larpers like solbrah started shilling that crap) and I'd also go tanning here and there when I'd be leanmaxxed
Now I'm playing catchup having to use retin-a and SPF 50 to not have the collagen of a 30+ year old normie
Just carotenemaxx and if you really want a tan only have it on your body not your face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Chadethnic101
Roids tan tattoo

It's there for a reason
Bhai will my natty skin be enough with the muscles?
Face getting leaner on this cut clean shaven for first time and gym lighting was kinda cut ideal for jbs

I'll have to see if men give me a hard time though next time I go out to clubs jfl

Roids tan tattoo

It's there for a reason
Face getting leaner on this cut clean shaven for first time and gym lighting was kinda cut ideal for jbs

I'll have to see if men give me a hard time
Until I was about 23/24 I would never use suncream unless it was either that or brutal sunburn (believed all the stuff about it being bad for you even before larpers like solbrah started shilling that crap) and I'd also go tanning here and there when I'd be leanmaxxed
Now I'm playing catchup having to use retin-a and SPF 50 to not have the collagen of a 30+ year old normie
Just carotenemaxx and if you really want a tan only have it on your body not your face

next time I go out to clubs jfl

Yeah man I avoided the sun basically thru 20 s now clean shaven and legit look 20-22 stated retina and sunscreen too now

Better off carotene maxxin of white for sure

• Love it
Looksmin in the long run

I'll have to see if men give me a hard time though next time I go out to clubs jfl
Yeah I think it's fine, just get a sleeve bhai

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah think it's the next step for me as softmaxxes are kind of finished now

My family will disown tbh but fuck it jfl

Yeah I think it's fine, just get a sleeve bhai

How does carotenemaxxing work?
take a beta carotene supp until your skin has the carotene glow look
used to be a great guide on lookism but tldr 30mg a day until you have this look on the top right (about 30 days):
blog-pic-609x744.png

and then after that maintain taking 15mg every day or every other day

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 17026
Yeah think it's the next step for me as softmaxxes are kind of finished now

My family will disown tbh but fuck it jfl
Yeah both sides of my family were pissed when I got mine, and I promised myself if I get lean and get my head straight after oneitis stuff, I'll get more

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah both sides of my family were pissed when I got mine, and I promised myself if I get lean and get my head straight after oneitis stuff, I'll get more
I can probs hide it, it's just if they see me randomly they'll see it jfl

But yeah next step to become a true primitive fuck boy look jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
How to glowmaxx? I am guessing beta carotene + MT2 + testomaxx + tretinoinmaxx? Anything else?

• JFL
A recent study showed the biggest correlation in mammals and lifespan was mutations and that it gave an explanation to why a mole rat and a giraffe had similar lifespans despite the huge size difference. The more mutations the faster the aging basically. Mole rats mutate very slowly compared to much shorter lifespan rats who only live a few years usually. The radiation you get from the sun causes those same mutations.
Yeah its turbo over for the longest living humans in the blue zones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Aging is mostly genetics tbh, the most brutal blackpill, i know lots of farmers that naturally are in the sun aĺl day and they look very healthy and good in their 40's and 50's, and i know pale office workers in my city that look more aged. Its over
Those farmers probably have much higher melanin than those pale office workers. Like blacks their skins were made to handle lots of sun without all the drawbacks like premature aging/cancer/etc

I'm not dark-skinned so I'm avoiding the sun when possible so I can stay young-looking as long as possible. It's been working so far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer

Huge looksmax when done right

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Those farmers probably have much higher melanin than those pale office workers. Like blacks their skins were made to handle lots of sun without all the drawbacks like premature aging/cancer/etc

I'm not dark-skinned so I'm avoiding the sun when possible so I can stay young-looking as long as possible. It's been working so far.
I will say however that I look much better with a sun tan. The fake tanner products and carotene supplements don't compare to the healthy glow I get from the sun, if only the price wasn't so high...
If you really plan on roping before age 25 go ahead and tanmaxx every day, I guess.

Just tan spray theory

Looks orange and unnatural.
Depends on the tone of your skin, my dad used to be a bodybuilder and has lots of native American DNA and it made him look a dark brown on stage.

Sun exposure is very positive for looks and health providing your diet and lifestyle are conducive to metabolic health, and providing you aren't exposed to so much UV intensity for so long that your skin only burns and cannot supercompensate.

Tanning when good looking: go from slayer to slayer, + faster aging and skin cancer.
Tanning when incel: go from invisible to invisible, + faster aging and skin cancer.

take a beta carotene supp until your skin has the carotene glow look
used to be a great guide on lookism but tldr 30mg a day until you have this look on the top right (about 30 days):
blog-pic-609x744.png

and then after that maintain taking 15mg every day or every other day
Just drink 0.5L carrot juice a day

I have a very pale nerdic looking co worker with a shitty haircut but good face. He went on holidays for a few days and now returned with a really tanned face that was still red from sunburn. He legit gained 1-2psl and looks so much more vital healthy and attractive. A female complimented him straight away and said that he looks like a surfer from hawaii.

It makes me think to shit on anti aging and looking slightly younger at 35/40 and just start heavy tanning for a really healthy tanned fuckboy look.
Still its a big trade off to make.
1-2 psl? Insane! So he obiously went from one Tier from another, for example : 4 psl to 5 psl