Tanning without fucking my skin

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
I started using beta carotene and i want to get a slight tan,how much time shall i be on the sun to get a tan and not fucking my skin/collagen?

Avoid the sun as much as possible tbh - it's just not worth the loss of collagen

Avoid the sun as much as possible tbh - it's just not worth the loss of collagen
Idk man tanning Is such a looksmax,ofc i wont stay 20 hours in the sun but idk maybe 30 mins to tan a little

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You should be able to live your life. Staying in your room 20 hours a day for years simply because you wish to look great when you’re 50, doesn’t seem worth it to me.
You can still protect your skin and look good decades into the future while living life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Deleted member 5799
You should be able to live your life. Staying in your room 20 hours a day for years simply because you wish to look great when you’re 50, doesn’t seem worth it to me.
You can still protect your skin and look good decades into the future while living life.

also would like to add : no one will care about your looks at 50 and you will probably have cash for cosmetic procedures if you still worry anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah, hence "as much as possible"
Im not suggesting you never go out lol, just don't deliberately bathe in the sun without sunscreen just to get a tan

• +1