Tanning yes or no

H

HugeUnit

Iron
How much it can raise your look in a 1-10 scale if you are quite pale and have dark brown hair? Seems tanning is the very missing part.
What are the best tanning methods for rookies? Are sunbeds ok and how many minutes to not fry yourself to death?
Inb4 you fucking scrub lay down on beach for 8 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
any amount of tanning is damaging and there's a point where is becomes a looksmin which is different for every face

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Bad idea don't do it.

• +1
mt2 with sunbeds. Minimal exposure to UV rays.
Sunscreen any other time you aren’t tanning :)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I did it hurted a bit, my skin became bit more shitty on the other hand I don't vampiremaxx anymore. Lifefuel.

How much it can raise your look in a 1-10 scale if you are quite pale and have dark brown hair? Seems tanning is the very missing part.
What are the best tanning methods for rookies? Are sunbeds ok and how many minutes to not fry yourself to death?
Fake tan if you must

I think it helps a bit, a good softmaxx but won't ascend you solely by doing this.

I have been questioning if it is worth getting a tan too cuz I have pale skin that looks like I haven't left my house in 2 years. However, my mom and my grandma had skin cancer so I don't know if it is worth taking the risk.

• +1
I think it helps a bit, a good softmaxx but won't ascend you solely by doing this.

I have been questioning if it is worth getting a tan too cuz I have pale skin that looks like I haven't left my house in 2 years. However, my mom and my grandma had skin cancer so I don't know if it is worth taking the risk.
Same story except cancer. My body skin only became weak with SLS shampoos and soaps, but fixed that, better to pay more for soap and shampoos than waste money applying body moisturers everyday.
Feels my skin is still quite okay, applied shittones of aloe vera gel.

Shall i go second time? Effects are good, but not good enough to be tanned and not be considered pale. At least now I don't vampieremaxx.
Shall I later on just use sunscreen 50% for saving my skin? I see only slight damage on my hand and slight red burns on my arms, never the less whole face area became much better.

How could I achieve simillar result with fake tan especially having beard?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
If you must get tanned, get just limited amount of tan

People on this forum love to act like melanotan doesn't exist

I just use Jergens to have some colour on my skin year round. Being pale as a ghost decreases my facial aesthetics noticably.

In a month or so when I am done my cut I am considering trying a spray tan (only on my body) just to see how much leaner I will look

being straight up out in the sun is retarded. just be outside and avoid peak uv hours or direct sunlight for optimal results
Sun sensitivity caused by tret lasts for days.
I've had skin peeling and dryness 6+ weeks after discontinuing low dose tretinoin

• +1