Target ecosystem small cap plays

ascension

ascension

Kraken
Layer 1s have plenty of sub-projects in their ecosystems which are low market cap, and can therefore do big multiples. I'll give some examples below of Layer 1s which have pumped, and the small caps that pumped alongside them.

Solana - Did a 9x from Sept 2023 to March 2024. In that same time:
1. Hubble Protocol (22x)
2. Raydium (21x)
3. Nosana (750x)

Avalanche - Did a 7.6x from Sept 2023 to March 2024. In that same time:
1. Avalaunch (14.6x)
2. Playa3ull Games (29x)
3. Pangolin (76x)

Sei - Did a 12.8x from Sept 2023 to March 2024. In that same time:
1. Kryptonite (81x)
2. Humanode (25x)

Sui - Did a 6x from Sept 2023 to March 2024. In that same time:
1. SuiPad (13.6x)
2. SuiSwap (28x)
3. Turbos (9.5x)

The way you find these small caps is by going onto DefiLlama and looking at the "Protocol Ranking" listed under every chain. For example:

Also, go to CoinMarketCap and go to "Sui Ecosystem" or "Solana ecosystem" as examples.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, ryuken and 5'7 zoomer
@5'7 zoomer @eduardkoopman @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Show me you shilling any of them before they pumped.

Cryptos are very resilient and bankrupt projects can get revived if the market decides to give them another chance like with the case of Nosana. However a project like Pangolin is still down over 80% and therefore the core team is still bankrupt and has almost no resources to BUIDL for the project. Therefore making it a poor long term HODL.

At the end of the day here are the facts:

1. Past price performance doesn't dictate future price performance

2. Dead projects can pump hard. There's no way to predict them. And they're only suitable for day trading. But you can buy projects that look like they have a decent chance of pumping back up - such as ones with microcaps like you said.

3. Good long term projects attempt to prevent sharp increases in prices like a 10x because they usually encourages day trading and people to sell. Devs want to gradually work their way to huge market caps not exaggerate volatility.

4. You should always invest based on the ideology and goals of the project. This will maximize your chances for profit. Coins that lose 95% of their value, shoot back up 200x and come back down quickly afterwards are hard to predict. You'll seldomly get good returns because sometimes they pump 2x, sometimes 10x, sometimes 50x, and sometimes more and the bigger the pump the more rare so it's always safer but less rewarding to lock profits early otherwise you HODL through the wave and return to where you started.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Show me you shilling any of them before they pumped.

Cryptos are very resilient and bankrupt projects can get revived if the market decides to give them another chance like with the case of Nosana. However a project like Pangolin is still down over 80% and therefore the core team is still bankrupt and has almost no resources to BUIDL for the project. Therefore making it a poor long term HODL.

At the end of the day here are the facts:

1. Past price performance doesn't dictate future price performance

2. Dead projects can pump hard. There's no way to predict them. And they're only suitable for day trading. But you can buy projects that look like they have a decent chance of pumping back up - such as ones with microcaps like you said.

3. Good long term projects attempt to prevent sharp increases in prices like a 10x because they usually encourages day trading and people to sell. Devs want to gradually work their way to huge market caps not exaggerate volatility.

4. You should always invest based on the ideology and goals of the project. This will maximize your chances for profit. Coins that lose 95% of their value, shoot back up 200x and come back down quickly afterwards are hard to predict. You'll seldomly get good returns because sometimes they pump 2x, sometimes 10x, sometimes 50x, and sometimes more and the bigger the pump the more rare so it's always safer but less rewarding to lock profits early otherwise you HODL through the wave and return to where you started.

I don't shill small caps here

And yes these are not good long term holds.

Pangolin's token being down 80% doesn't mean the project is bankrupt. It's a DEX, so its making revenue off transaction fees. And the project still has the money it raised from investors. I'm not telling you to buy this project anyway, you need to predict which Layer 1s will pump from here and identify the small caps within it that will do well.

I agree on the rest of your post though, good points.

Last edited:
I don't shill small caps here

And yes these are not good long term holds.

Pangolin's token being down 80% doesn't mean the project is bankrupt. It's a DEX, so its making revenue off transaction fees. And the project still has the money it raised from investors. I'm not telling you to buy this project anyway, you need to predict which Layer 1s will pump from here and identify the small caps within it that will do well.

I agree on the rest of your post though, good points.
Well I just don't see the point of highlighting Nosana 's 750x or Pangolin's 76x.

Imagine, you put $500 in Nosana before the pump. And it shoots to $5000, do you continue to HODL? Sure I'll believe you if you say yes. But what about at $37,500 (75x)? Now if you STILL say yes I'll question if you're being honest with yourself. Because remember, Pangolin did 76x only.

How do you know if it's going to pull a Nosana, or Pangolin? On one end you can sell now to secure $37,500. On the other end... Do you really wanna miss out on a chance to convert that into $375,000? Most cases it's more likely to be a Pangolin rather than a Nosana so it's safer to withdraw. But you'll miss the rare Nosana.

So when you look at projects like Nosana and see their 750x you gotta put yourself in the shoes of a HODLer and ask yourself if you really think you'd be able to get anywhere near the peak.

That's why I always advocate for investing in the project itself. That way you at least can fall back on "Well my project is doing A, B, and C and that'll help it grow long term" and you'll usually end up making a lot more with such an approach.

Well I just don't see the point of highlighting Nosana 's 750x or Pangolin's 76x.

Imagine, you put $500 in Nosana before the pump. And it shoots to $5000, do you continue to HODL? Sure I'll believe you if you say yes. But what about at $37,500 (75x)? Now if you STILL say yes I'll question if you're being honest with yourself. Because remember, Pangolin did 76x only.

How do you know if it's going to pull a Nosana, or Pangolin? On one end you can sell now to secure $37,500. On the other end... Do you really wanna miss out on a chance to convert that into $375,000? Most cases it's more likely to be a Pangolin rather than a Nosana so it's safer to withdraw. But you'll miss the rare Nosana.

So when you look at projects like Nosana and see their 750x you gotta put yourself in the shoes of a HODLer and ask yourself if you really think you'd be able to get anywhere near the peak.

That's why I always advocate for investing in the project itself. That way you at least can fall back on "Well my project is doing A, B, and C and that'll help it grow long term" and you'll usually end up making a lot more with such an approach.

I understand, personally once a small cap does a 10x, I usually cash out and move it into another bigger project that I know will do a 3-5x from that point onwards. So in the end it will end up as a 30x in total.

And it is possible to gauge how well a project will do by how they're developing. Like you have done with ICE.

• +1
Reactions: $Abomination
body doesn't absorb supplements

• Woah
cool thread
I would buy some sui but im underage and my method of buying cryptocurrency quit working last week

• So Sad
good post.
to add. don't forget on the L2 Base. I think it's going to do well

• +1