Taro-Clobetasol worked so well on my keratosis pilaris I am actually angry

Superking

Superking

Iron
Seriously after just one application my biggest spots shrank down to basically nothing or might be gone completely. During application it also got rid of the redneess on the skin crazy well, it was extremely obvious where I had applied it and where I hadn't after it sat there for an hour. A lot of my little bumps seem less affected but i care way less about those. I had been using a lactic acid moisturizer twice a day religiously for the past 2 months and it barely maybe did something good or maybe even made it worse. Prescription drugs are truly the key to life as they actually fucking do something. If people care I will post an update at some point. Have KP on a fairly sizeable portion of my upper arms, more than a t-shirt covers.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LordNorwood
Felt the same way after Niz nuked my irritated as fuck scalp which I had been dealing with since being a teenager. My bluepilled parents just megacoped and bought me head and shoulders or told me to make sure I dried it well after washing it while in the meantime the real solution to my problem was sitting in a walmart for 15 bucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and middayshowers
Felt the same way after Niz nuked my irritated as fuck scalp which I had been dealing with since being a teenager. My bluepilled parents just megacoped and bought me head and shoulders or told me to make sure I dried it well after washing it while in the meantime the real solution to my problem was sitting in a walmart for 15 bucks.

Bluepilled parents are the worst. Mine wouldn't take me to a dermatologist for my blackheads because 'it's too expensive.' it. was. fucking. FREE. and the product they sold me as an awesome 30 dollar oil absorbing moisturizer, made me feel like a model tbh compared to how i looked before. he didn't prescribe me retin-a because he was also bluepilled but i eventually got a new family doctor because my old one retired and my new doctor is reasonably redpilled in that if i tell him i want something he will discuss the options with me and maybe run a few weaker drugs (eg. he put me on fin instead of dut at first) but he at least gives me what i want. i got retin-a from him no and then a stronger concentration soon as i asked for it. pretty sure he's gay so he gets how much looks matter for a guy, unlike a straight doctor who doesn't realize his status does everything for him.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Bluepilled parents are the worst. Mine wouldn't take me to a dermatologist for my blackheads because 'it's too expensive.' it. was. fucking. FREE. and the product they sold me as an awesome 30 dollar oil absorbing moisturizer, made me feel like a model tbh compared to how i looked before. he didn't prescribe me retin-a because he was also bluepilled but i eventually got a new family doctor because my old one retired and my new doctor is reasonably redpilled in that if i tell him i want something he will discuss the options with me and maybe run a few weaker drugs (eg. he put me on fin instead of dut at first) but he at least gives me what i want. i got retin-a from him no and then a stronger concentration soon as i asked for it. pretty sure he's gay so he gets how much looks matter for a guy, unlike a straight doctor who doesn't realize his status does everything for him.
My parents also still don't believe I have hairloss even though I'm at a NW3 JFL
"Your hair looks the same as it always did!" They don't understand why I'm on fin. It's honestly hilarious.
Most people are like that though. My friends think I'm insane for trying to counter hairloss. They don't know how to notice the actual qualities that make you attractive or not but they still subconsciously process them and it affects how they view you. This world is so fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Leamsefmare and middayshowers
I have keratosis pilaris on my elbows, should I even bother fixing it?

My parents also still don't believe I have hairloss even though I'm at a NW3 JFL
"Your hair looks the same as it always did!" They don't understand why I'm on fin. It's honestly hilarious.
Most people are like that though. My friends think I'm insane for trying to counter hairloss. They don't know how to notice the actual qualities that make you attractive or not but they still subconsciously process them and it affects how they view you. This world is so fucked.

Yeah it is amazing how most people are bluepilled. Or, they get redpilled on the effects but are bluepilled about what they should do about it. i have a second cousin who is gl and locked down an average wife. he has had a severely easymode life as a chadlite whose dad got him a good job. last time we met he straight up told me losing his hair wads the worst thing that ever happened to him. like dude has enough money for literally any or even every solution and just isn't trying. meanwhile i altered my budget to get on fin because that was mandatory for me lol. and not i'm on dut which is actually cheaper, in canada shit is mad expensive if it's not 'mandatory and is for aesthetics' but i think the pharmacist or my doc took pity on me and said it was for important health prostate reasons. so my fin ran me like 1.30 CAD a pill and dutasteride is like dut cents each.

I have keratosis pilaris on my elbows, should I even bother fixing it?

Depends on if you feel it is obvious and bringing down your attraction at all. it is pretty common and can be such a pain to get rid off you're probably better off just saying fuck it and focusing on more important things until it is your worst fixable flaw you have time to work on. If you do want to get rid of it use a lactic acid moisutirzer twice a day, exfoliate daily, and use a steroid ointment like the one i used. i have also heard sun exposure can get rid of it, if you're not getting 15 min a day try it for a month and see if it makes a difference.

as for an update on how my arms are looking the larger kp bumps have flattened but my skin has more redness in that area. I'm really glad the biggest bumps have basically disappeared though. an average kp bump is like one mm and these were like three, very big, red, and obvious, now they're just a red spot which i think will heal up in a few weeks, we'll see.

Yeah it is amazing how most people are bluepilled. Or, they get redpilled on the effects but are bluepilled about what they should do about it. i have a second cousin who is gl and locked down an average wife. he has had a severely easymode life as a chadlite whose dad got him a good job. last time we met he straight up told me losing his hair wads the worst thing that ever happened to him. like dude has enough money for literally any or even every solution and just isn't trying. meanwhile i altered my budget to get on fin because that was mandatory for me lol. and not i'm on dut which is actually cheaper, in canada shit is mad expensive if it's not 'mandatory and is for aesthetics' but i think the pharmacist or my doc took pity on me and said it was for important health prostate reasons. so my fin ran me like 1.30 CAD a pill and dutasteride is like dut cents each.

Depends on if you feel it is obvious and bringing down your attraction at all. it is pretty common and can be such a pain to get rid off you're probably better off just saying fuck it and focusing on more important things until it is your worst fixable flaw you have time to work on. If you do want to get rid of it use a lactic acid moisutirzer twice a day, exfoliate daily, and use a steroid ointment like the one i used. i have also heard sun exposure can get rid of it, if you're not getting 15 min a day try it for a month and see if it makes a difference.

as for an update on how my arms are looking the larger kp bumps have flattened but my skin has more redness in that area. I'm really glad the biggest bumps have basically disappeared though. an average kp bump is like one mm and these were like three, very big, red, and obvious, now they're just a red spot which i think will heal up in a few weeks, we'll see.
It's not bothering me at all. It's invisible basically. Sometimes I run my hands across my elbows and it feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper. That's it.

It's not bothering me at all. It's invisible basically. Sometimes I run my hands across my elbows and it feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper. That's it.

Then forget about it, it's not worth trying to deal with compared to most other things

Lifefuel tbh, I genuinely need this.

Lifefuel tbh, I genuinely need this.

It is continuing to work for me. Taro-Clobetasol is something I had on hand for another skin issue, but I read it's one some people get prescribed for KP. There are other steroid creams/ointments as well. I can't speak to their efficacy. But getting prescribed Taro-Clobetasol was the best thing that happened to me the year I got it, it saved me from absurdly itchy dermatitis/eczema on my feet. Whatever it does, it's a powerful drug. And my concentration is 0.05%.

Seriously after just one application my biggest spots shrank down to basically nothing or might be gone completely. During application it also got rid of the redneess on the skin crazy well, it was extremely obvious where I had applied it and where I hadn't after it sat there for an hour. A lot of my little bumps seem less affected but i care way less about those. I had been using a lactic acid moisturizer twice a day religiously for the past 2 months and it barely maybe did something good or maybe even made it worse. Prescription drugs are truly the key to life as they actually fucking do something. If people care I will post an update at some point. Have KP on a fairly sizeable portion of my upper arms, more than a t-shirt covers.
if this works ima be so pissed im buying it rn, had chicken ugly ass skin on my arms for my whole life and never wore tank tops cuz i was insecure

if this works ima be so pissed im buying it rn, had chicken ugly ass skin on my arms for my whole life and never wore tank tops cuz i was insecure
Did it work?

corticosteroids will destroy your skin over time though