Tarse Size Matters

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken

I literally cannot accommodate my boyfriends penis size.

My vagina isn't able. I know people will probably point at not being relaxed enough. But nope. I've been with him 10 years. I'm not nervous anymore. He has a gigantic weirdly oblong shaped penis and the head just does not fit. He can push it in like an inch and a half but the stretching is very painful for me, and he awkwardly has to hunch over me. I've tried using vaginal dilators. I've gotten up to an inch and a half, but his penis is literally 2 inches wide. I don't even know if I can get a dilator that's that wide.

Are there any ways to make my vagina widen the fuck up? Or can we find some magical thing to half his dick size? Or am I going to have to get one of those weird-ass dragon dildo things and learn how to accommodate an arm size penis in the butt? I'm bored of no sex. So is he. But now we're all awkward and upset and scared and we barely talk about it.

>10 years of putting up with this

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 20370
Typical reddit post, there all subhumans meats

Imagine a woman telling you this - it's the greatest compliment you could ever hear. Then you telling her she needs to stretch her pussy to accommodate you and ruin herself for future men. I would instacum.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 30552
She needs BBC
20230124 132735

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and IMOGYOU
Imagine a woman telling you this - it's the greatest compliment you could ever hear. Then you telling her she needs to stretch her pussy to accommodate you and ruin herself for future men. I would instacum.
and imagine how you feel when she fucks another guy because she can actually get pleasure from fucking him

and imagine how you feel when she fucks another guy because she can actually get pleasure from fucking him
LOL you need to get fornixpilled and stop this cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 30552
utter larp, no way they've been doing this for 10 years

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and czwarty
the fact you try to mental gymnastic yoru way into thinking not being able to have sex without pain is somehow a good thing for your weird ego complex is insane

the fact you try to mental gymnastic yoru way into thinking not being able to have sex without pain is somehow a good thing for your weird ego complex is insane
women like the pain just ask @Vvvvxxxx

utter larp, no way they've been doing this for 10 years
It's reddit

Probably some tranny that dreams of having a bbc tyrone dick stretch their front hole everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BongMog and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
the "7 inch dicklet" is very telling buddy

women liike pain 🤓 women love the feeling the get when birthing a child🤓
Yes it is telling, my 7 inch dicklet isn't big enough. And as for your other "point", women often get orgasms from birth so thanks for proving me right even more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
T
his guy can’t even reach the fornix is 10 years tho she can only take 1.5 inches

Yes it is telling, my 7 inch dicklet isn't big enough. And as for your other "point", women often get orgasms from birth so thanks for proving me right even more.
ur a weird nigga

i hope yuou find peace in yoru insecurity

Let's all take turn fucking her hole to widen it up for her boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Good lil Samaritan inni6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Thank god i don't have a big dick

• +1