Tattoo artist girl

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
I might be meeting up with this polish tattoo artist girl she is 22. Haven't seen her yet but am expecting a lot of tattoos. Meeting up for coffee btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and St. Wristcel
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Tattoo and roastie = degen. Polish girl that is libtard/tattoo artist because of conservative society = degen.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
  • +1
alright, stop posting so many threads about eriksen btw, it's cortisol inducing
Yeah am done with it for now. I am just Mirin him tbh. Never thought someone could be that good looking. Only one that can match him is Sean opry and David Gandy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Yeah am done with it for now. I am just Mirin him tbh. Never thought someone could be that good looking. Only one that can match him is Sean opry and David Gandy tbh
dude his eye area is so perfect, makes me check the mirror everyday to make sure my medial canthus is similar jfl

• +1
dude his eye area is so perfect, makes me check the mirror everyday to make sure my medial canthus is similar jfl
Am the exact same tbh but I want to know his PFL mainly. Gandy is 32.5mm and this seems to be 100 percent accurate but Eriksen but must be higher. Only Ijaws can have 40mm btw I checked the PFL stats on race. East Asian race have the lowest

And my medial canthus is great tbh downward pointing

I also have Eriksen cheekbones that's also why I like him so much. Freddie Ljundberg reminds me of Eriksen as well btw

• +1
Am the exact same tbh but I want to know his PFL mainly. Gandy is 32.5mm and this seems to be 100 percent accurate but Eriksen but must be higher. Only Ijaws can have 40mm btw I checked the PFL stats on race. East Asian race have the lowest
you can't measure eriksen's pfl unless you do it irl. The iris method assumes all iris's are the same length: they're not. So you have to measure with a ruler, i got like 33-35mm so eriksen is probably 37-38mm imo.

you can't measure eriksen's pfl unless you do it irl. The iris method assumes all iris's are the same length: they're not. So you have to measure with a ruler, i got like 33-35mm so eriksen is probably 37-38mm imo.
Usually only 1mm difference between iris between people maybe 2mm. I can't imagine Eriksen would be 37 38. It said on the stats I read that the average ijaw is 38mm. Elias De poot is 34mm

Am going to guess 35 to 36mm for Eriksen nothing above tbh.

Attachments

• 6B113C38-7EE6-445C-A823-8943DB89158E.png
    6B113C38-7EE6-445C-A823-8943DB89158E.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
didn't they conduct those tests using a caliper?

• +1
and iris method is not legit tbh, chico's eye are much wider than 29mm

Am going to guess 35 to 36mm for Eriksen nothing above tbh.
salludon has 40mm pfl, so it's not out of the question for eriksen to be up there as well. Have you tried measuring yours with a caliper, ruler, or tape measurer?

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution and owlofathena
and iris method is not legit tbh, chico's eye are much wider than 29mm
@needsolution seems to know better than me tbh about this

Nah man I just can't believe that jfl how about you find out what KSI is he is an ijaw
ksi is around 35mm, but that's because his iris's are so damn tiny.

• +1
salludon has 40mm pfl, so it's not out of the question for eriksen to be up there as well. Have you tried measuring yours with a caliper, ruler, or tape measurer?
Yes but don't know if its fully accurate last time I got 32mm

• +1
ksi is around 35mm, but that's because his iris's are so damn tiny.
His iris is tiny but his eyes look really buggy as well

• +1
Reactions: Warlow