tattooing eyebrows?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
any1 has experience about tattooing eyebrows?

was thinking about microblading for more thickness but too expensive but i have a friend who could tattoo them which is practically same as microblading

potentially a massive looksmax for eyebrowcels

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and laaltin
Just use Minox and deems stamp everything else is inferior and gay

Just use Minox and deems stamp everything else is inferior and gay
minox is a massive looksmin, when u stop using it u lose the hair and jfl if ur gonna apply minox for the rest of your life

also never dermastamp while using minox JFL

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin

was thinking about microblading for more thickness but too expensive but i have a friend who could tattoo them which is practically same as microblading

A girl I was seeing had tattooed eyebrows (really common with Korean girls). Looked like shit tbh. Like giga obvious from up close that there was something off.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
A girl I was seeing had tattooed eyebrows (really common in Korea). Looked like shit tbh. Like giga obvious from up close that there was something off.
yeah close up its prolly obvious if its botched, i got good brows so would just slightly add more volume, nothing massive

stop coping and apply minox for 2 years, gains are permanent except on scalp

minox is a massive looksmin, when u stop using it u lose the hair and jfl if ur gonna apply minox for the rest of your life

also never dermastamp while using minox JFL
on Minox hairs become terminal hairs after some time of applying it lol. Also what do you mean never use deems stamp while using Minox lol? Literally everything I’ve seen goes against that even normies say to use both lmfaooo.

super gay and unnatural

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
on Minox hairs become terminal hairs after some time of applying it lol. Also what do you mean never use deems stamp while using Minox lol? Literally everything I’ve seen goes against that even normies say to use both lmfaooo.
im pretty sure they dont
. Also what do you mean never use deems stamp while using Minox lol? Literally everything I’ve seen goes against that even normies say to use both lmfaooo.
cant quote the science behind that but I remember some dermatologist saying like that

jfl normies don't know shit

im pretty sure they dont

cant quote the science behind that but I remember some dermatologist saying like that

jfl normies don't know shit
lol who cares what Jewish dermatologists say they can’t do their job anyways lmfaooo. Also yes they do become terminal lol search it up