Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Good idea or nah? Will it halo me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and yeeyeeslayer
send what you look like now

why are you bumping this dogshit autistic question? are you a fag or what why would you want ginger freckles

You need good collagen and pretty boy harmony for that, it is a bad idea and even if you were a 14 year old cute boy, you are better off getting a neck tattoo or something like that that will still look good once you are older, freckles look awful on 25-30+ year old men

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Yes. I use to have freckles and was insecure about them growing up but now I miss them so hard. Freckles are always a plus. Chicks love freckles, dudes love freckles. I was sitting and thinking how I could get them back, and you gave me an idea. Usually the ideas out of here are garbage like smashing your skull with a hammer , but this ,this a good idea

• +1
The only thing that will ascend you is a rope on your neck

Dogshit forum

Your freckle tattoos will totally make you gigachad OP, go for it

• JFL
Reactions: vector
why are you bumping this dogshit autistic question? are you a fag or what why would you want ginger freckles
They halo people, stuff u consider ‘faggot like’ is what attracts foids

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
You need good collagen and pretty boy harmony for that, it is a bad idea and even if you were a 14 year old cute boy, you are better off getting a neck tattoo or something like that that will still look good once you are older, freckles look awful on 25-30+ year old men
Lets say I have good collagen by 25-30+. Would the additional coloring halo me

Would the additional coloring halo me
I assume you don't suffer from male pattern baldness? because you will need fluffy hair for it look good, freckles looks good on neotenous people, who have PALE skin with red undertones

It's too many requiriments bro, I wouldn't do it

• Hmm...
I assume you don't suffer from male pattern baldness? because you will need fluffy hair for it look good, freckles looks good on neotenous people, who have PALE skin with red undertones

It's too many requiriments bro, I wouldn't do it
exactly, which is why I said u needa be htn+ I alr have fluffy hair

They halo people, stuff u consider ‘faggot like’ is what attracts foids
its wild if you think freckles will make a difference

Until you post yourself, the best answer for you is no.

Faceapp said yes for me
FaceApp changes your complexion and skin texture when you add freckles. Next to no men look better with freckles.