Tattoomaxx is legit

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Just get tatted up a bit and people will wanna be your friend and think you’re cool

I remember one time I was wearing long sleeve and people treated me like a nerd and acted mean to me, but the next day I came in with short sleeve and they kept going up to me and telling me their life stories and wanting to laugh and befriend me all of the sudden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, globe, cutie_pie and 2 others
Low class

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, kurd and HarrierDuBois
Im getting one when Im back from uni for thanksgiving/winter break so ab 2-3 months

real but the trade off is you are now more low class status which might be what you want, ngl it boosted me

They are low class girls tho
I hate girls that have tats. I honestly don’t wanna appeal to anyone with my tats I just wanna mog other men who have no tats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I hate girls that have tats. I honestly don’t wanna appeal to anyone with my tats I just wanna mog other men who have no tats
How do you mog them by having tats?

Genuinely curious

How do you mog them by having tats?

Genuinely curious
I can see in their eyes they feel a bit mogged or inferior because I look so badass and low class and intimidating. I like to walk in a building and everyone looks at me like damn what an edgy weirdo

I can see in their eyes they feel a bit mogged or inferior because I look so badass and low class and intimidating. I like to walk in a building and everyone looks at me like damn what an edgy weirdo
Interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Interesting
I don’t wanna be the Conventionally attractive dude with a tight shirt and muscles and a beard. I wanna be the dude with long hair, eyeliner and tats and a shirt that says something edgy and dark and makes people uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AryanNEET
I don’t wanna be the Conventionally attractive dude with a tight shirt and muscles and a beard. I wanna be the dude with long hair, eyeliner and tats and a shirt that says something edgy and dark and makes people uncomfortable
Niche appeal is great
Less people are attracted to you but the ones who are are really attracted to you

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I been inkmaxxed before it was cool