Tattoos

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Hi bros, how many of.you actually work corporate careers and have tattoos? Did you also think about this, did it turn out that thry don't matter in the career prospect or?
Right now I don't have any but I am thinking of getting some.
At first I was reluctant about this but I don't think it matters at all unless hands/neck tattoos, which I don't plan on getting.
Also, what style would be the best for slays? Some realistic ones on arms/chest or rather the sticker ones?
Right now I can actually do well without them but I think they could help

If you are GL, you can have tatoo of fairy from fairy tale for children and women will still fuck you. I have a friend who is 7/10, strong HTN and he literally got his whole arm from shoulder to wrist painted BLACK. Yeah exactly, he is half nigger and he is getting girls compliment his "tattoo". As a corporate thing, I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
If you are GL, you can have tatoo of fairy from fairy tale for children and women will still fuck you. I have a friend who is 7/10, strong HTN and he literally got his whole arm from shoulder to wrist painted BLACK. Yeah exactly, he is half nigger and he is getting girls compliment his "tattoo". As a corporate thing, I don't know.
This. If you are good looking, it doesn’t matter what tattoos you have. If you are not, you need to plan properly and get more generalised and NT tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
This. If you are good looking, it doesn’t matter what tattoos you have. If you are not, you need to plan properly and get more generalised and NT tattoos.
I am 6ft4/6ft5 and I think I am decent looking since I am getting IOIs quite often when going out. I can fuck 3 different girls from tinder in one week but I think I am better looking irl tbh. However, the tattoos could boost smv a bit I think since the girls are so manipulated by society about the tattoos.
I would like to get something which would look nice and not make me regret it.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I am 6ft4/6ft5 and I think I am decent looking since I am getting IOIs quite often when going out. I can fuck 3 different girls from tinder in one week but I think I am better looking irl tbh. However, the tattoos could boost smv a bit I think since the girls are so manipulated by society about the tattoos.
I would like to get something which would look nice and not make me regret it.

do this one trust me bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Fkingigacope