Tax evaders are scum

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
What makes it even worse is that they are usually rich, so their taxes are very much needed by their country for the economy to improve, but they are too greedy to contribute to their country. :feelskek: I mean yeah, they improve economy by creating work places etc, but dude, stop being a dick lol. It makes me happy when I hear of tax evaders getting punished, it indeed is a crime.

It hurts my heart when I have to pay taxes, but deep down I know I’m doing the right thing, it’s honorable and it makes me a good member of society.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WeiWei, falcon1, Jason Voorhees and 13 others
What about NEET tax leeches?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, bourgeoizyzz, Imretarded? and 1 other person
you chrome heart bout my gang it’s hail mary

im playin wit them birds they call me larry

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Tax evaders should face medieval punishments frfr

Men - hung, drawn and quartered 🔪
Women - burned at the stake 🔥

Income inequality is at an ath and you still trying scrounge on that extra million

POS scumbag

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Chadeep and thereallegend
What makes it even worse is that they are usually rich, so their taxes are very much needed by their country for the economy to improve, but they are too greedy to contribute to their country. :feelskek: I mean yeah, they improve economy by creating work places etc, but dude, stop being a dick lol. It makes me happy when I hear of tax evaders getting punished, it indeed is a crime.

It hurts my heart when I have to pay taxes, but deep down I know I’m doing the right thing, it’s honorable and it makes me a good member of society.
Dnr.
Its be scammed or nothing.
The rats who break their bones from skating, high cholesterol, 60% of taxes is wasted, or goes directly into politicians pockets.

The goverment does nothing to incentivise rich people, for example, most donate to charities, cause thats a personal connection.
Theres 0 connection to taxes, its seen as a burden.
My dad who makes 100k, pays 50% taxes. Why must he get gouged like a fucking shit head. Whilst people who make 50k probably pay 30% like wheres the hapiness in making more.
Thats why i will also do tax evasion, or tax manipulation when im older. Thats just how it works.
And trust me, even if mr.billionaire sent his money, most of it would go to migrants or ukraine, or some retarded unnneccesary fat glob who has had 3 heart attacks from being fat.
Theres 0 reason to pay taxes, most people would rather sit on their money like hawks, and donate substantial money to charities instead.

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Chadeep, MoggerGaston and 2 others

It's all bullshit.
The vital tax money gets spent on temu, skechers, a lighting bike! A lighting electric scooter, mexican food. Or some fat guy who is fat

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and try2beme
stay mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded?, try2beme and 1 other person
ramblings of a poor fag.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, (In)CelibatePsycho2, Chadeep and 3 others
Who carez i dont owe nobody nothing as far as i know

• +1
HEY MAN we need your tax money! Thr 89 year old grandma REALLY REALLY needs to live 1 month longer. OK! REALLY IMPORTANT.
and oh yeah! WE NEED TO BUILD A MIGRANT CAMP TO HOLD 1000 MIGRANTS really important!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ghostman and Rea
HEY MAN we need your tax money! Thr 89 year old grandma REALLY REALLY needs to live 1 month longer. OK! REALLY IMPORTANT.
and oh yeah! WE NEED TO BUILD A MIGRANT CAMP TO HOLD 1000 MIGRANTS really important!
taxes should be removed

• JFL
I have tonnes of debt
I think ireland has the same tax per capita but they have so much retarded beracracy, same taxes as sweden, but sweden has more tools.
ITS ALWAYS A SPENDING PROBLEM.
My dad also has debt, he just puts his earnings directly into paying it all off.
1 good example on how a normal person can help pay less taxes, is get a person car which is a van on paper.
My dad used to have a 6 seater van, weird ass car. But it counted as a van, so he got to pay less taxes on it.

they're using the resources available to minimize what the government steals from them. based

the plebs are just angry they don't have access to the same tools and resources, you know they'd do the same if they did. who the fuck wants to pay to keep druggies or nigger criminals alive?

all of that goes away once the government makes laws to stop it, but they won't. because they benefit from it, same as their donors. instead they'll keep making the issue about muh we need more taxes, while the only people negatively affected are the middle class who are retarded enough to vote for more taxes.

• +1
Taxation is theft.
The government wastes your money and fills their own pockets through corruption.

'taxes are needed for a country to improve'
lol buddy, what government is using taxes to improve their country?
most tax money is completely wasted.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, Chadeep and Shkreliii
Tax evaders should face medieval punishments frfr

Men - hung, drawn and quartered 🔪
Women - burned at the stake 🔥

Income inequality is at an ath and you still trying scrounge on that extra million

POS scumbag
"Bruce wayne"

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Tax payers are the ultimate cucks.

Muh "Improve the society" when 99.9% of your tax money is used by the Jew government for their personal debauchery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Taxation is theft.
The government wastes your money and fills their own pockets through corruption.

'taxes are needed for a country to improve'
lol buddy, what government is using taxes to improve their country?
most tax money is completely wasted.
Jewropean Taxes are funded to bring Ahmed Fatima and Jamal. Who contribute to rising crime rate.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and MoggerGaston
tax evaders are based af unless they are some billionares or shi

• +1
if i was rich af i would be a tax evader, stop that jealoszy ya zesty ass

• +1
good goy

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Darkeningstar
Jewropean Taxes are funded to bring Ahmed Fatima and Jamal. Who contribute to rising crime rate.
cultural enrichment

20 years ago you didn't even have to lock your bike since nobody would even think of stealing it.

how much better has life become in the Netherlands that leaving something unattended for 5 minutes means it's stolen by a sand-nigger?
life is so much better now

thankyou, jewish masters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Chadeep and The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Shkreliii and The Grinch
I said I h8 tax evaders, not rich people

Batman 100% pays his fair share of taxes
Batman is 100% a tax evader, even if he werent, he doesnt have an income.
Hes just sigma rich man who inherited non taxed money

tax evaders are based af unless they are some billionares or shi
Except they arent. Most send money to charities, well above what a goy can earn in their life.

They know their money will go nowhere through the system, so they choose charities. Where they can visit what they created

Except they arent. Most send money to charities, well above what a goy can earn in their life.

They know their money will go nowhere through the system, so they choose charities. Where they can visit what they created
i would evade tax, if i had any income ever in minecraft

Keep being a good goy

No. Tax evaders in the vast majority of cases are some of the closest people's to martyrs at this day and age. We accept paying taxes for everything we buy and we can't dictate where that money goes, it's one of the ultimate scams.

Only bad tax evaders are those who do not pay zakat and jyzia

Taxation is theft