Taxes are designed by the wealthy to keep working and poor people broke - I can fix this!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Only the rich should pay taxes since they control the government and nation. The poor and working folks shouldn't have to pay a penny. They endure too many difficulties as it is. We can change that and give the nation back to the people!

The poor and working families pay the most taxes, while the rich pay the least. Both political parties favor this scheme, and thus, politicians make sure the rich stay rich and the poor stay fucked.

If the US government favored the people, only the rich would pay taxes. If the working families were exempted, they could advance in our society and run their own businesses one day. But as you can see, from a corporation's perspective, that would injure Big Corp's profits and continued prosperous growth. So they have politicians and lawmakers secure heavy taxes on the workers to avoid further competition and keep the non-prosperous families out of their creepy communities.

One nation for the people

We need to reform the IRS and reverse the tax system. Suppose the rich pay 4% in taxes and the workers pay 19%. We transfer the latter to the rich, so now they pay 23% taxes, and as a bonus for the worker, they'll ditch out an additional Worker's Greed Tax of 9%. Let's add that to the total. The rich would have to pay as little as 32%.

But what about the poor?

Problem solve. We add another tax, The Greedy Poor Tax, of 25%. So now the rich pay 57% of taxes. However, if they're from Israel, they pay another tax, The Jew Tax, of 30%. So a wealthy Jew would pay 87% in total taxes.

Gee, Big Jim, this sounds amazing! But what about vacation expenses for the worker?

Vacations are relaxing, luxurious, and entertaining. Celebrities are entertainers who live relaxing and luxurious lifestyles. Therefore, wealthy stars like Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ellen Degenerate, Oprah, the Obamas, etc. would pay The Greedy Vacationer Tax of 32%. The workers will receive a generous check when they return home from vacation. And if the celebrity is Jewish too, his or her total taxes are 119%. Obviously, that would be difficult to pay. This is where the IRS comes in and sets up a monthly installment plan with a 13% interest rate, which will go to The Tubes Project.

Now, you might be wondering, "The fuck you're talking about, The Tubes?"

Well, The Tubes Project is none of your fucking business. But I'll give you a hint:
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, ambi, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
taxation is theft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ambi, LancasteR and 4 others
taxation is theft
Originally, it was designed to better a kingdom and its army and help the people. Today, it's being heavily abused by the super-rich. Those devils are so rich, they bought out the government.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Newday*V3, ambi and 5 others
Originally, it was designed to better a kingdom and its army and help the people. Today, it's being heavily abused by the super-rich. Those devils are so rich, they bought out the government.
they basically do nothing useful with the money

back in the day you risked getting raided by vikings n shit, and having ur house burned, wife raped and kids killed.

now? what do they even do with all that fucking money. fucking crooks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LancasteR, Bars and 1 other person
Only the rich should pay taxes since they control the government and nation. The poor and working folks shouldn't have to pay a penny. They endure too many difficulties as it is. We can change that and give the nation back to the people!

The poor and working families pay the most taxes, while the rich pay the least. Both political parties favor this scheme, and thus, politicians make sure the rich stay rich and the poor stay fucked.

If the US government favored the people, only the rich would pay taxes. If the working families were exempted, they could advance in our society and run their own businesses one day. But as you can see, from a corporation's perspective, that would injure Big Corp's profits and continued prosperous growth. So they have politicians and lawmakers secure heavy taxes on the workers to avoid further competition and keep the non-prosperous families out of their creepy communities.

One nation for the people

We need to reform the IRS and reverse the tax system. Suppose the rich pay 4% in taxes and the workers pay 19%. We transfer the latter to the rich, so now they pay 23% taxes, and as a bonus for the worker, they'll ditch out an additional Worker's Greed Tax of 9%. Let's add that to the total. The rich would have to pay as little as 32%.

But what about the poor?

Problem solve. We add another tax, The Greedy Poor Tax, of 25%. So now the rich pay 57% of taxes. However, if they're from Israel, they pay another tax, The Jew Tax, of 30%. So a wealthy Jew would pay 87% in total taxes.

Gee, Big Jim, this sounds amazing! But what about vacation expenses for the worker?

Vacations are relaxing, luxurious, and entertaining. Celebrities are entertainers who live relaxing and luxurious lifestyles. Therefore, wealthy stars like Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ellen Degenerate, Oprah, the Obamas, etc. would pay The Greedy Vacationer Tax of 32%. The workers will receive a generous check when they return home from vacation. And if the celebrity is Jewish too, his or her total taxes are 119%. Obviously, that would be difficult to pay. This is where the IRS comes in and sets up a monthly installment plan with a 13% interest rate, which will go to The Tubes Project.

Now, you might be wondering, "The fuck you're talking about, The Tubes?"

Well, The Tubes Project is none of your fucking business. But I'll give you a hint:
Proud Of You Yes GIF
Say no to taxes!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and BigJimsWornOutTires
they basically do nothing useful with the money

back in the day you risked getting raided by vikings n shit, and having ur house burned, wife raped and kids killed.

now? what do they even do with all that fucking money. fucking crooks.
You're pretty close! Diamond dealers are known to destroy diamonds to keep the prices high. Perhaps, they do destroy money to keep it out of the poor people's hands.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan, LancasteR and 1 other person
Say no to taxes!
If only. Sadly, we must continue feeding the wealthy families until the entire system is reformed and the poor and working families pay no taxes, legally and protected by the US Government. Big Corps sent millions of jobs overseas. It's time to punish them for that with heavy taxes.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Congratulations you are a communist, a nightmare of American government

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Only normies and people I don’t like should pay taxes I deserve to be exempt

There should be no rich or poor, people should be equal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Newday*V3, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Congratulations you are a communist, a nightmare of American government
If only, right? China's Communist Party takes everything from the people and businesses. I propose to give the country back to the people while punishing the wealthy for the damage they have done to our beloved nation.

Only normies and people I don’t like should pay taxes I deserve to be exempt
Well, that's not the right way of doing things. It could be perceived as a supremacy ideology.

There should be no rich or poor, people should be equal
Yes! Exactly. And to achieve that level, the wealthy families meet us in the middle. My plan will do just that! I will also legalize all prostitution, and drugs, and raise the age of consent to 20. If a state rejects my demand, I will send the military, F15s, and stealth bombers there and demand for them to surrender or be destroyed.

Once all of the states have complied, I will declare a world war against the world—that's every nation including our allies.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
If only, right? China's Communist Party takes everything from the people and businesses. I propose to give the country back to the people while punishing the wealthy for the damage they have done to our beloved nation.

Well, that's not the right way of doing things. It could be perceived as a supremacy ideology.

Yes! Exactly. And to achieve that level, the wealthy families meet us in the middle. My plan will do just that! I will also legalize all prostitution, and drugs, and raise the age of consent to 20. If a state rejects my demand, I will send the military, F15s, and stealth bombers there and demand for them to surrender or be destroyed.

Once all of the states have complied, I will declare a world war against the world—that's every nation including our allies.
Please declare a war against the Europe and USA

• +1
Please declare a war against the Europe and USA
Exactly! I'll declare war against every nation including allies and our own.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and jisko32
You're pretty close! Diamond dealers are known to destroy diamonds to keep the prices high. Perhaps, they do destroy money to keep it out of the poor people's hands.
Hard to believe when the price of money is so low

• +1
Do not tax "the rich for being rich", tax owners of companies and politicians more but as the goverment controls the taxation system they won't do it because it's gonna be against them and the bureaucrats defend it's own interests which are increasing the number of employees in the goverment and the types of taxes so they enjoy the money from the people who wageslave. Do not give "free money", just take the taxes off from the working class which are the ones who actually support the state.

Companies control the % of profit so if the goverment taxes them you are indirectly managing the exceed profit for the tasks of the goverment like public services but in reality the goverment gets in debt and the money they stole is not always used in the way people want to be used, instead it's used based on the goals of the political party which might not be what most people want (problems of democracy).

Last edited:
Yes! Exactly. And to achieve that level, the wealthy families meet us in the middle. My plan will do just that! I will also legalize all prostitution, and drugs, and raise the age of consent to 20.
I agree

• +1
Do not tax "the rich for being rich", tax owners of companies and politicians more but as the goverment controls the taxation system they won't do it because it's gonna be against them and the bureaucrats defend it's own interests which are increasing the number of employees in the goverment and the types of taxes so they enjoy the money from the people who wageslave. Do not give "free money", just take the taxes off from the working class which are the ones who actually support the state.

Companies control the % of profit so if the goverment taxes them you are indirectly managing the exceed profit for the tasks of the goverment like public services but in reality the goverment gets in debt and the money they stole is not always used in the way people want to be used, instead it's used based on the goals of the political party which might not be what most people want (problems of democracy).
Heavily tax anyone making over a billion dollars annually. We keep taxing them until everyone has equal value.

If only, right? China's Communist Party takes everything from the people and businesses.
PRC is pretty much capitalist.

People are greedy evils.

The rich and politicians have all kind of connections and power to pay no tax and evade responsibility. They'll lobby their assets to keep their wealth. Plus, A lot of their money goes into investments startups and creating jobs, over taxing them could actually screw the economy.:feelswat:
And many bureaucrats are genuinely trying to help. The issue is more about the structure that allows inefficiency. We need transparency accountability and performance-based incentives to fix this.
Taxing companies isn’t straightforward. They vary a lot, so "one sized tax for all" approach doesn’t work. Yeah government debt and wasteful spending are real issues but instead of bitching about it, go and push for better budget management and reduce corruption.:ogre:
Close tax loopholes. Make sure everyone pays their fair share and the rich can't keep evading their responsibilities. Power should be on people; government should serve PEOPLE and not vice versa.

In conclusion, I'm smart and everyone around me is stupid, I know better, greedy jews made me poor intentionally so I couldn't threaten their order and wealth and power and couldn't restore justice. Communism was the only way but that was an utopia. Anarchy is now the only way - survival of the fittest.