its always the most famous people who suddenly date minorities

dating ethnics or coming out as gay is mainstream in 2024
Flat bum bum Taylor no ass

Twitter civil war will break out if she dates a BBC

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iblamechico, buflek and 1 other person

Isn't it suspected that she's giga racist.

she is happily in relationship with travis kelce, what r u talking about

But shes racist

Taylor Swift celebrities gif 1844670

that was mainstream in the show business since 80s. wtf are you talking about

She is already rich so she won't care
this is not what i meant.

people get rich for a reason. they always got something to cancel you if you dont play their games

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No such thing as lesbian and white foids HATE niggers

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

people get rich for a reason. they always got something to cancel you if you dont play their games
No they dont unless its massive she can survive it. She can probably cancer the guys made her rich

No they dont unless its massive she can survive it. She can probably cancer the guys made her rich
nobody can cancel the guys behind the american music and film industry because nobody really knows their names

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Her dad helped her get rich. Basically paid her way into getting her initial recording contract (he worked in finance). She's probably smart enough to not have much blackmail material against her.

• JFL

Imagine all the white girls that will now be open to date ethnics bc their idol does it

• +1

When will it be my turn :feelswhy:

• JFL
Her dad helped her get rich. Basically paid her way into getting her initial recording contract (he worked in finance). She's probably smart enough to not have much blackmail material against her.
she doesnt have an outstanding voice nor looks extremely good. its obvious she got famous because the elites want it to be that way. they always got smtj to blackmail

• JFL
dating a bbc is law

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Imagine all the white girls that will now be open to date ethnics bc their idol does it
thats their plan. look at whores like billie eilish. 0 talent but gets fame like shes whitney houston. and oh ofc shes gay

she doesnt have an outstanding voice nor looks extremely good. its obvious she got famous because the elites want it to be that way. they always got smtj to blackmail
Her dad is a successful banker. She is smart. Part of her appeal is to foids who are just like her. Basically she is the girl next door of singers. How hard is it to understand.

Her family having money+her being smart+ her being somewhat relatable (except the part about coming from money)= Massive success for her.

its been blacks and koreans

its just a matter of time until indians get to the top
I hope 95% of Indians online get banned so our image can recover

• JFL
Twitter civil war will break out if she dates a BBC
I'd be one of the leading general. My rival would be @klip11
thats their plan. look at whores like billie eilish. 0 talent but gets fame like shes whitney houston. and oh ofc shes gay
She used to date niggers too before turning gay I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and buflek
nobody can cancel the guys behind the american music and film industry because nobody really knows their names
People do know their names they arent hidden

As famous Person she can just say stop buying from tjat company and the company tanks

Not everything is muh jooos.

• +1
Her dad is a successful banker. She is smart. Part of her appeal is to foids who are just like her. Basically she is the girl next door of singers. How hard is it to understand.

Her family having money+her being smart+ her being somewhat relatable (except the part about coming from money)= Massive success for her.
Taylor Swift is Jewish, is what I’m getting at.

This is common knowledge in the Jewish community, but for whatever reason it’s not widely known among non-Jews. I suppose that’s because Swift (née Taylor Swiftowitz) is extremely private about her religious upbringing and personal beliefs. I have no idea whether she’s still practicing, and to be honest, I doubt she is. But make no mistake: Taylor Swift is a big old Jew.

I know Taylor Swift is Jewish because my friend’s cousin was at her Bat Mitzvah. It was held at Temple Beth Keshet in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it was reportedly extravagant even by upper middle-class reform standards. The spread, I’m told, was fantastic. As for the live band … eh. It was nothing to write home about.

• Woah
Reactions: iblamechico
how come more and more celebs are openly talking about the elites then and getting canceled hard for it?
Elites does not equal joos. Yeah, elites are assholes and are manipulative. Yeah if you are extremely high level in status and fly to a foreign country there is a risk you could get blackmailed by that countries intel service. Yes some people who flew to Israel probably got blackmailed, just like some people who fly to China. Hell the U.S probably does it too.

Industry record ceos are people too and have their own political agendas to push. They will try to push it through their stars. No big surprises.

Based jews helping a deathnik slay

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Taylor Swift is Jewish, is what I’m getting at.

This is common knowledge in the Jewish community, but for whatever reason it’s not widely known among non-Jews. I suppose that’s because Swift (née Taylor Swiftowitz) is extremely private about her religious upbringing and personal beliefs. I have no idea whether she’s still practicing, and to be honest, I doubt she is. But make no mistake: Taylor Swift is a big old Jew.

I know Taylor Swift is Jewish because my friend’s cousin was at her Bat Mitzvah. It was held at Temple Beth Keshet in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it was reportedly extravagant even by upper middle-class reform standards. The spread, I’m told, was fantastic. As for the live band … eh. It was nothing to write home about.
IMG 5866

Holy shit

What if a sex tape leaks of her having a 3sum with a black guy and a hot mulatto chick?