Tazarotene and dermapen

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I’m trying to improve overall collagen and fade my acne scars. Tazarotene has been shown to be just as effective as micro needling:

IMG 0387

In this case it looks like taz was more effective. My scars aren’t as bad as hers, they are more like the one on the right in the after pic. After going through some threads about using a dermapen, there seems to be mixed opinions.

I’ve been using taz for about a month now, my skin has improved a lot, but I’ve still got subhuman marks on my face. Like everyone I just want that smooth skin. Will using a dermapen bring it to that model tier level?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Also I’m aware of other treatments like CO2 laser and tca peel so don’t tell me to do those instead. They aren’t something I can do rn, I need something you can just do at home/easily.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I’m trying to improve overall collagen and fade my acne scars. Tazarotene has been shown to be just as effective as micro needling:

View attachment 3071012

In this case it looks like taz was more effective. My scars aren’t as bad as hers, they are more like the one on the right in the after pic. After going through some threads about using a dermapen, there seems to be mixed opinions.

I’ve been using taz for about a month now, my skin has improved a lot, but I’ve still got subhuman marks on my face. Like everyone I just want that smooth skin. Will using a dermapen bring it to that model tier level?
link for price or is it free

View attachment 3071012

Yes do both

It increases turnover significantly when I do

Will go ahead and do it right now

• +1
Reactions: N1666