Tazarotene users

N1666

N1666

Kraken
What was your experience like? I'm mainly using it for collagen and acne scars, did it help any of those?

gotta pick mine up today

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yes

• +1
Depends on the type of scar

• +1
Depends on the type of scar
I mainly have red marks from where my acne was and a few boxcar scars on one side of my cheek and then a few ice pick on the other.

They aren't that visible in normal light only when I tilt my head back and look at them directly in the light, but it's suifuel because they look deep

It’ll get rid of the red marks

For boxcar you’ll need to combine it with glycolic acid

I don’t think it’ll do much for ice pick you need Derma stamp for that and if that fails laser

• +1
One of my friend is using tazret gel from skinorac and it works well for acne

• +1
How about the purge on taz?
My skin was pretty dry and a ton of peeling. Was easily managed with moisturiser, applied once in the morning and my skin didn’t need it throughout the day.

I also got a few pimples which I noticed was on an area that I applied more taz too, couldn’t tell if it was part of the purge or I just applied too much.

My skin was pretty dry and a ton of peeling. Was easily managed with moisturiser, applied once in the morning and my skin didn’t need it throughout the day.

I also got a few pimples which I noticed was on an area that I applied more taz too, couldn’t tell if it was part of the purge or I just applied too much.
Would you recommend it?

• +1