Tbh 6’4 is rare asf in Germany

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
So I just started this internship and some days of the week we need to do school

I met my class and there was this huge girl but I can’t really tell height from looking at someone so I just thought she was 6ft or something

After I got a chance to ask her she said she was 193 aka an atom away from 6’4

She heightmogs everyone I saw in the whole school even guys

Some guys come close but I haven’t seen someone taller

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, ElTruecel, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Tbh every girl there is pretty tall shortest I saw was like 5’6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and UZB_Strebl
after the massive amounts of migrants living in germany i could understand why the average isnt tall, ive been to muc and everyone was asian/turk/shwarma person you cannot make this shit up :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, St.TikTokcel, deadstock and 3 others
after the massive amounts of migrants living in germany i could understand why the average isnt tall, ive been to muc and everyone was asian/turk/shwarma person you cannot make this shit up :lul:
Even the white guys aren’t as tall as her tbh

My view for height is shit so I honestly didn’t know especially with that being a girl I was like no way she’s over 6’0

But she’s 6’4 and has her head above everyone

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
To me it looks like every other girl is as tall as me, and i'm 180.5 barefoot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Iasacrko
I never saw such tall women than in this city tbh she’s huge but the avarage girl I see in that school is 5’9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, UZB_Strebl and Alucard69
Even the white guys aren’t as tall as her tbh

My view for height is shit so I honestly didn’t know especially with that being a girl I was like no way she’s over 6’0

But she’s 6’4 and has her head above everyone
its just her thats 6'4, but the white dudes ive seen were as tall as me or taller (for referrence im 1.82 m tall) anyone else was either asian or kebab muncher

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
its just her thats 6'4, but the white dudes ive seen were as tall as me or taller (for referrence im 1.82 m tall) anyone else was either asian or kebab muncher
Nah yeah there’s a guy in my class who’s 6’2 or something they are all avarage 6ft but she mogs him even

I thought that was common in Germany

You are a 5'9 barefoot evening height manlet retard .
Stop coping with 'muh every girl taller than me '

People like you are part of problem

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, UZB_Strebl, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Don't know what you are talking about I'm 185cm, and feel like a manlet when I see Germans at the Airport

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
While in balkans every guy is 6’5 with shoes

So average girl is as tall as the average guy? Jfl at the state of this forum 😂

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Don't know what you are talking about I'm 185cm, and feel like a manlet when I see Germans at the Airport
Just fucking kys for this low iq unnecessary comment tbh.

You are a 5'9 barefoot evening height manlet retard .
Stop coping with 'muh every girl taller than me '

People like you are part of problem
No i'm 180.5 barefoot in the morning (measured by school doc). I didn't say that foids on average are 6ft lol, but i am not noticeably taller than alot of girls here, and don't perceive myself tall comparetively, alot are in 170-175ish range

So average girl is as tall as the average guy? Jfl at the state of this forum 😂
No ofcourse not, average girl is way below 170 ofc
No i'm 180.5 barefoot in the morning (measured by school doc). I didn't say that foids on average are 6ft lol, but i am not noticeably taller than (alot) of girls here, and don't perceive myself tall comparetively, alot are in 170-175ish range

No i'm 180.5 barefoot in the morning (measured by school doc). I didn't say that foids on average are 6ft lol, but i am not noticeably taller than alot of girls here, and don't perceive myself tall comparetively, alot are in 170-175ish range
Because girls wear platforms and heels that add 7cm on average to their height whereas guys can’t do that. Most girls are 165cm on average and wear platforms or heels to get to 170cm.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Because girls wear platforms and heels that add 7cm on average to their height whereas guys can’t do that. Most girls are 165cm on average and wear platforms or heels to get to 170cm.
True and confirmation bias, because you'll notice/remember taller ones more when thinking about this, but alot are 170-175 barefoot still

Maybe because your shoulder height is 1-2 inches shorter for your height .
Do you have a longish neck or tall skull by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Alucard69
Maybe because your shoulder height is 1-2 inches shorter for your height .
Do you have a longish neck or tall skull by any chance?
I have a peanut skull, bit on the longer side, i'm not claiming anything i know average woman is like 165
True and confirmation bias, because you'll notice/remember taller ones more when thinking about this, but alot are 170-175 barefoot still

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Like only 1-2% of women in usa and europe are 170-175cm barefoot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Like only 1-2% of women in usa and europe are 170-175cm barefoot
Completely false i'm pretty sure, quick google search will show that in some countries 170 is average or borderline average for women in europe. Even anecdotally the females in my family are 166-171 despite there being no 'tall genes' and males being sub-6ft

ive lived in Germany barely got height mogged

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Completely false i'm pretty sure, quick google search will show that in some countries 170 is average or borderline average for women in europe. Even anecdotally the females in my family are 166-171 despite there being no 'tall genes' and males being sub-6ft
Lol, literally only the tallest countries in europe like bosnia, netherlands and latvia have an average female height of 167-168cm, not even 170cm lmao.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I get height mogged plenty of times whenever i leave the basement

ive lived in Germany barely got height mogged
As a 6’0 man it’s hard to get heightmogged anywhere outside the netherlands and the balkans, don’t listen to the retards here

I went to Portugal (full of Germans), saw multiple 6'2 girls in the hotel, even one was like 6'5 thought she was trans at first. Saw a few 6'6 looking men

At 6'0 flat I was plain avg. Amongst ethnic Portuguese I was tall.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and STAMPEDE
As a 6’0 man it’s hard to get heightmogged anywhere outside the netherlands and the balkans, don’t listen to the retards here
im 6 feet and i live in the balkans

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
I went to Portugal (full of Germans), saw multiple 6'2 girls in the hotel, even one was like 6'5 thought she was trans at first. Saw a few 6'6 looking men

There’s no way you saw 6’2 girls unless they were wearing 7 inch heels, or you were blind.

Lol, literally only the tallest countries in europe like bosnia, netherlands and latvia have an average female height of 167-168cm, not even 170cm lmao.
Netherland has an average of 170cm for women, denmark 169, And most western/northern european countries in general reside around 167ish, 1-2% percentle is literally over 180

There’s no way you saw 6’2 girls unless they were wearing 7 inch heels, or you were blind.
6'1 maybe looked an inch taller than me, maybe I perceives it wrong at same height but she was wearing flip flops and I had avg height shoes

I can attest to this. The only people that I height-mog are 5'4 dalits.

I like your username

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Jfl at the absolute state of org

There is always conflicting information

Cope harder
You’re the only one who keeps coping here. You’re not even anywhere close to 6ft so your perceptions don’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You’re the only one who keeps coping here. You’re not even anywhere close to 6ft so your perceptions don’t matter.
I never cope. Thou shall never assume

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
So I just started this internship and some days of the week we need to do school

I met my class and there was this huge girl but I can’t really tell height from looking at someone so I just thought she was 6ft or something

Didn't you LARP about your height once?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Why did the guy in ur pfp do a silly waddle?

I can attest to this. The only people that I height-mog are 5'4 dalits.
@SomethingIsWrong @STAMPEDE opinions St.Tiktokcel claims the average woman in Poland is 6’2 since he’s 6’0. However I looked at a pic of him and RussianCelturns at the gym together.

RussianCel is 5’8 173cm and st.Tiktokcel looks about the same height at most only an inch taller. Makes you wonder?

They’re all trannies