Tbh a wide frame can make up for your manletism (in terms of male respect)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
When I was young early teens I was a fatter manlet and with a not so impressive frame

Pretty much every guy treated me without any respect

But I notice nowadays even tho I’m not the tallest I get respect and ppl even think I’m strong etc just by my looks even ppl taller than me etc

I’m also gonna clarify I’m not a real manlet but at 5’10 someone who’s 6’4 would just see me as a manlet if it wasn’t for the frame

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ElTruecel, greycel and 2 others
Ofc this rule doesn’t apply to every level of manlet some manlets are too short to be seen as men at all

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
what’s ur bidelt ?

• +1

• Public Health Drug GIF by The Pew Charitable Trusts

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
bro youre a dyel

• +1
what’s ur bidelt ?
I never measured that autism but Ik it’s descent since sometimes old men will touch my shoulders and say I look strong

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, greycel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
height is nothing without frame. height is only considered positive because it is often associated with longer clavicles, longer arms and so on. basically more bone mass. if the manlet has still more bone mass than the narrow tallfag, he mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, psychomandible, thegiganigga and 9 others
height is nothing without frame. height is only considered positive because it is often associated with longer clavicles, longer arms and so on. basically more bone mass. if the manlet has still more bone mass than the narrow tallfag, he mogs him.
height associated with big dick too

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts, Iasacrko and 1 other person
the BULL 😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and Iasacrko
I have both:chad::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and truthhurts
so why do i have 8 inches and 5'7. it's a myth stop spreading lies. it's only a coincidence that asians are short and have small dicks at the same time. south americans are also short but have big dicks. genetics determine dick size not height!

so why do i have 8 inches and 5'7. it's a myth stop spreading lies. it's only a coincidence that asians are short and have small dicks at the same time. south americans are also short but have big dicks. genetics determine dick size not height!

Yeah idk and I don’t believe there’s any trustworthy research as to the matter since the studies can mostly only ask ppl and that leads to the possibility of lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, thegiganigga, tombradylover and 2 others
Statistics confirm that height and dick size are not related. For people of similar ethnicity with different heights there is no significant difference in dick size. Short white guys don't have smaller dicks than tall white guys. How do you explain south american men having big dicks on average despite being shorter?

You didn't do any research you just base your opinion on stereotypes. Asians have smaller dicks on average but that doesn't mean they have small dicks because they're short. Other short populations like italians have big dicks so the tall height equals big dick theory makes no sense.

• +1
Statistics confirm that height and dick size are not related. For people of similar ethnicity with different heights there is no significant difference in dick size. Short white guys don't have smaller dicks than tall white guys. How do you explain south american men having big dicks on average despite being shorter?

You didn't do any research you just base your opinion on stereotypes. Asians have smaller dicks on average but that doesn't mean they have small dicks because they're short. Other short populations like italians have big dicks so the tall height equals big dick theory makes no sense.
Cope studies show dick is correlated with height

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and truthhurts
Not true. Height (without going to any extreme) is not correlated with dick size.
It's scary to think even @Gaygymmaxx the midget may have the same dick size as me. But then I remembering he's a dalit and I'm an aryan. And that my friends, that does correlates :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Gaygymmaxx
Cope studies show dick is correlated with height
it's not true. the problem is that a lot of factors are correlated with eachother so it gets hard to differentiate. for example someone that has more 'white' ethnicity is more likely to be tall and at the same time whites are more likely to have a big dick. someone who is of 'hispanic' ethnicity is more likely to be short and at the same time hispanics are more likely to have a big dick. if dick size was linked to height south americans should be just as tall or taller than europeans. south koreans are much taller than indians on average but have similar dick sizes.

40e7d41c11d1ae41f146d4d08f290648
1000 F 73793428 83HQTZdE4wMqegUqjE3RaROZLdmF2Da1

it's not true. the problem is that a lot of factors are correlated with eachother so it gets hard to differentiate. for example someone that has more 'white' ethnicity is more likely to be tall and at the same time whites are more likely to have a big dick. someone who is of 'hispanic' ethnicity is more likely to be short and at the same time hispanics are more likely to have a big dick. if dick size was linked to height south americans should be just as tall or taller than europeans. south koreans are much taller than indians on average but have similar dick sizes.

View attachment 3140560View attachment 3140561
Glad to be Brazilian rn

Also yeah Mexicans are literally turbo manlets and dick mog Americans and Europeans so

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
It's scary to think even @Gaygymmaxx the midget may have the same dick size as me. But then I remembering he's a dalit and I'm an aryan. And that my friends, that does correlates :chad:
Still barking for me after I said nothing more than:

"@BrutalMogger brutally rawdogs @RawMogger"

You somehow took it so personally you now mention me daily

Rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Iasacrko
Was that a thing :lul:
You didn't start tagging me with random Manlet rage bait for no reason did you?

Can't get a modest manlet out of your head :incel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back