Tbh any reason Why people still use finasteride even tho we have stuff like ru58441?

J

jabaduk

Master
Title, Why finasteride is still popular among balding men even tho we have better solutions already

Fin is well tolerated and there are plenty of studies claiming it to be safe and effective while ru has zero medical evidence, isn't FDA approved and has life altering side effects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Tobias Fünke, CursedOne and 1 other person
because its not fda approved and fin+minox literally prescribed to everyone. + people probably think you need to prepare your own one, or they dont have access to a shop where you can buy ready made solutions.

i personally stay away from fin because - there is chance its goign to permanently affect your libido ( and there are reports of guys who suffered from limp dick symptom on the 2d/3rd year of fin usage) and minox can cause bloating/loss of colagen in some users + it makes all your hair addicted to it, even healthy ones making you a slave to that compound for life.

Meanwhile iv read dozens reports on ru588 and never i stumbled upon one where a guy had problems with erection or dick.
Imo ru58841+dermarolling 1.5 mm is the safest 0 side effects combo for most people out there. me and my friend went from nw 2 to nw 0 in 2 years. Meanwhile i barely hear about regrowth of fin users.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
minox can cause bloating/loss of collagen in some users + it makes all your hair addicted to it, even healthy ones making you a slave to that compound for life.
Bloating and loss of collagen have 0 scientific validity as side effects.

Any type of benefit from Minoxidil also disappears within 4-5 months from when you stop using it as your hair follicles return to their natural non-Minoxidil-induced cycle. Not to mention only hair that is rubbed with minoxidil is affected.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Tobias Fünke
Bloating and loss of collagen have 0 scientific validity as side effects.

Any type of benefit from Minoxidil also disappears within 4-5 months from when you stop using it as your hair follicles return to their natural non-Minoxidil-induced cycle. Not to mention only hair that is rubbed with minoxidil is affected.
permanent limp dick from fin is also not scientifically proven yet we have a few reports. Same with minox. androgen receptor plays a large role in collagen formation in males. and minox blocks it on transcriptional level.

But anyway- mono dermalling once every 2 weeks is more effective than standard daily mono minoxidil dosage in studies. + it has better retention ( around 40%) meanwhile on minox you lose everything that you gained if you stop.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
Minox + Ru58841 + dermastamping is the best we got at the moment.

unsure how heart palpitations are any better than your dick not working.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Tobias Fünke
permanent limp dick from fin is also not scientifically proven yet we have a few reports. Same with minox. androgen receptor plays a large role in collagen formation in males. and minox blocks it on transcriptional level.

But anyway- mono dermalling once every 2 weeks is more effective than standard daily mono minoxidil dosage in studies. + it has better retention ( around 40%) meanwhile on minox you lose everything that you gained if you stop.
Min is fucking trash, you can get a similar effect with 3 month cycles of mk677, but you have to make lifestyle and diet changes or you risk diabetes after long term use

because its not fda approved and fin+minox literally prescribed to everyone. + people probably think you need to prepare your own one, or they dont have access to a shop where you can buy ready made solutions.

i personally stay away from fin because - there is chance its goign to permanently affect your libido ( and there are reports of guys who suffered from limp dick symptom on the 2d/3rd year of fin usage) and minox can cause bloating/loss of colagen in some users + it makes all your hair addicted to it, even healthy ones making you a slave to that compound for life.

Meanwhile iv read dozens reports on ru588 and never i stumbled upon one where a guy had problems with erection or dick.
Imo ru58841+dermarolling 1.5 mm is the safest 0 side effects combo for most people out there. me and my friend went from nw 2 to nw 0 in 2 years. Meanwhile i barely hear about regrowth of fin users.
Where do u buy ru and what solution/transporter are u using ?

cheapest one. dont want minoxidil.
But it is premixed solution ? or do u mix it ? I tried ru mixed with stemoxydine for 6months but i didnt notice any improve, so i dropped it. I want to try it again

But it is premixed solution ? or do u mix it ? I tried ru mixed with stemoxydine for 6months but i didnt notice any improve, so i dropped it. I want to try it again
yes its premixed with aclohol. 50 ml. 1ml a day. i use insulin syringe to make sure that solution hits the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
yes its premixed with aclohol. 50 ml. 1ml a day. i use insulin syringe to make sure that solution hits the scalp.
it is safe to use insulin syringe ? where did u read about it

it is safe to use insulin syringe ? where did u read about it
lol im not injecting the needle into my head. Its just more convenient because when the needle touches your scalp you can tap your solution and make sure it wont be lost among your hairs.

its something like this .

i just prefer to leave the needle attached.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL