tbh being good looking is not enough anymore in 2019... dating is so hard...

oldnick

oldnick

Iron
Most people I know consider me good looking (I was rated PSL 5 here)
most people I know consider me smart
most people I know think I have an awesome personality
I have traveled more than 99%
I have more education than 99% of the population

And yet... I find dating quite hard...
I can't imagine how hard dating must be for an average man in 2019,
and for the under average ?? how is it even possible ??

I don't have trouble getting dates, but the girls behaviors are often dissapointing,
Lots of ghosting or vanishing with no logical explanations, even after kissing and holding hands or even sex

Lot's of unlogical behaviors...

The more experience I get the more I realise I'm not even doing anything wrong... it's the girls that are just very... volatile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Vitruvian, BigBoy and 1 other person
You might not be as good looking as you think you are..
And if you are, western girls are T R A S H.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 616, BigBoy and 2 others
legit post

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
all my chadlite friends have the same issues the problem is the internet and social media

they have access to all the gigachads and chads everywhere

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
No, you're just not good-looking but you're to narcissistic to notice that so you blame dating.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Bengt, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
5 psl isn't enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Bengt, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
User above me is an ugly walking turd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, xit and BigBoy
you need to be NT and have the dick to back up your looks..

imagine being goodlooking and have a micropenis

lol

Most people I know consider me good looking (I was rated PSL 5 here)
most people I know consider me smart
most people I know think I have an awesome personality
I have traveled more than 99%
I have more education than 99% of the population

And yet... I find dating quite hard...
I can't imagine how hard dating must be for an average man in 2019,
and for the under average ?? how is it even possible ??

I don't have trouble getting dates, but the girls behaviors are often dissapointing,
Lots of ghosting or vanishing with no logical explanations, even after kissing and holding hands or even sex

Lot's of unlogical behaviors...

The more experience I get the more I realise I'm not even doing anything wrong... it's the girls that are just very... volatile

just play the bloatgame

Dogs you son of a bitch,
"Rent free for 4 hours"
Is that how 130 IQ people talk? I'd suppose you're somewhere in the mid 90s judging from your post history and arrogance...
No one truly smart and handsome brags about being both..only uggos and dummies do. You are both. A complete dipshit and an utter failure that brags about having to pay for his shitty degree and you do what, flip burgers? Fuckin loser get a grip

Last edited:
No, you're just not good-looking but you're to narcissistic to notice that so you blame dating.
I swear, no.

Female coworkers have told me I am the most attractive guy in a company open space with 100 people.

I am not model tier, but what IRL 6/10 girls commonly call "good looking"

Dating is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Pm me pics or post them here

Gigacope. You're not as good looking as you think you are. If women aren't actively trying to seduce you it's over.

you're 4 PSL normie facially. that long midface means It's over. but you're white and tall and thats enough

ur not good looking

Dogs you son of a bitch,
"Rent free for 4 hours"
Is that how 130 IQ people talk? I'd suppose you're somewhere in the mid 90s judging from your post history and arrogance...
No one truly smart and handsome brags about being both..only uggos and dummies do. You are both. A complete dipshit and an utter failure that brags about having to pay for his shitty degree and you do what, flip burgers? Fuckin loser get a grip
bluepill cope

That's true, you need to look like this to get girls

19623575 850561221768218 9137062409888858112 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 3043
Just as I thought. Nowhere near as good looking as you think you are. You would never fit in on the Dirtydaddies IG.

These are the types of guys girls go crazy over. You're nowhere near this level.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 616 and Amnesia
@op what do you mean hard? how many likes do you have per day ? which city ?
Just as I thought. Nowhere near as good looking as you think you are. You would never fit in on the Dirtydaddies IG.

These are the types of guys girls go crazy over. You're nowhere near this level.
nothing outstanding here for example :

but this one is a legit strong chadlite ..

stop with the dize size meme bro, i have 8 inch and never had issues. @Imperative

but this one is a legit strong chadlite ..

stop with the dize size meme bro, i have 8 inch and never had issues.

and you are legit gay srs

• JFL
and you are legit gay srs
fuck psl ngl, it makes you watching guys despite beeing straight to find out gl guys for examples

fuck psl ngl, it makes you watching guys despite beeing straight to find out gl guys for examples
dude actually

after discovering psl ive been looking at handsome men and admiring them, i think the forum turned me gay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
dude actually

after discovering psl ive been looking at handsome men and admiring them, i think the forum turned me gay
same sad shit wtf ...

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
same sad shit wtf ...
bro its so bad i spent an entire day looking at barrets instagram and watching bts music videos and interviews.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
@op what do you mean hard? how many likes do you have per day ? which city ?

nothing outstanding here for example :

You went out of your way to cherrypick the odd not so good looking guy that sometimes makes it on there. And he still mogs OP to oblivion.

• +1
Dogs you son of a bitch,
"Rent free for 4 hours"
Rich coming from an ugly no life guy that searched through my post history for 3+ hours in a single day, I didn't pay 1 penny of rent the entire time. You think I even searched through your post history for minute jfl you're scum on the bottom of my shoe

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3043
You went out of your way to cherrypick the odd not so good looking guy that sometimes makes it on there.
i mean i agree with you, but outliners does exist so

Rich coming from an ugly no life guy that searched through my post history for 3+ hours in a single day, I didn't pay 1 penny of rent the entire time. You think I even searched through your post history for minute jfl you're scum on the bottom of my shoe
You prove my point that you're low IQ if you think I actually went through your entire post history manually. Your lingo makes you sound like some type of white trailer trash which you apparently are

look at this then, you'll be good :

exactly

the absolute madman

"the young stacies only wants chads cock"

*points at stacy

"its true?"

"no"

"yea she only wants chads cock"

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 3043
the absolute madman

*points at stacy

"its true?"

"no"

chad's stick*

• Woah
Either your ugly or autistic.

• So Sad
the absolute madman

*points at stacy

"its true?"

"no"

Mirin his low inhib levels ngl.

• +1
you're 4 PSL normie facially. that long midface means It's over. but you're white and tall and thats enough

ur not good looking

damn :(
I never pretended to be a model tough,
people just told me I was good looking that's all

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
damn :(
I never pretended to be a model tough,
people just told me I was good looking that's all
You'r fine bro but dating is for 6 psl if you don't want to have 0 self esteem left

Lol being good looking is just the basic requirement now. girls already have access to multiple good looking guys so then after you pass step 1 you must have status, be NT, have money, etc. western females choose the best of the best. as an aspie gl guy the best you can get just being carried off looks alone is a below average girl

• +1