Tbh girls have a lot less power than you think

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
There was this girl who was mad at me and while I was talking to some ppl she punches me in the back

I thought she was just joking since it felt like a playful punch but when I turn around she had hurt her hand from that shit :lul:

I’m probably one of the most low T niggas out there even most manlets are stronger than me and this girl did nothing even tho she actually tried to hit me hard

Tbh I was just confused and continued talking

• +1
Reactions: silencio, nathan, boxface34 and 2 others
There was this girl who was mad at me and while I was talking to some ppl she punches me in the back

I thought she was just joking since it felt like a playful punch but when I turn around she had hurt her hand from that shit :lul:

I’m probably one of the most low T niggas out there even most manlets are stronger than me and this girl did nothing even tho she actually tried to hit me hard

Physical power?

Explain that to redditors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and boxface34
Born to rape forced to fuck

-BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Alucard69
Physical power?
Yeah I mean the avarage girl is pretty weak from what I see, I didn’t think it was this substantial

And I’m not even the strongest nigga I’m an avarage nigga

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah I mean the avarage girl is pretty weak from what I see, I didn’t think it was this substantial

And I’m not even the strongest nigga I’m an avarage nigga
Who is overestimating women's physical strength? Reddit cuckers?

I mean I kinda understood this when my mom tried to kick me but i slapped the shit out of her and she gave me that surprise surprise face

Who is overestimating women's physical strength? Reddit cuckers?
I mean everybody it’s not every day u get punched by a girl or any of that

As a guy you only get to see other guy’s strengths so when a woman actually tries to hurt u, u realise it isn’t anything

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I mean everybody it’s not every day u get punched by a girl or any of that

As a guy you only get to see other guy’s strengths so when a woman actually tries to hurt u, u realise it isn’t anything
Once in class I moved a chick with the whole chair because she wouldn't get out of the way. Afterwards she wanted to report me, but of course she didn't do anything because I was mogging her

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
A normal girl's arm is literally a stick with zero muscle are even surprised?

4139566 IMG 2190