tbh i just mentally went through my entire list of friends and associates my age (18) and not even 1 is a virgin

middayshowers

middayshowers

i consider my social group to be the 20 people i have on my snapchat private story

somehow despite me being a kissless girlfriendless virgin my entire social group are non virgins (despite 1 or 2, but they both had girlfriends in the past at least)

i was attempting to cope by comparing my own life with others and i realized that even compared to some autistic friends i had in computer science class i am behind

tbh somehow through college i have attempted to fraud being normie in order to get these friends but i am simply not them. i feel there is a fundamental difference between myself and the non virgins. there’s this phrase in gaming known as “diff” where when one player is a lot better than the other there’s just a diff (difference). for example when your team rapes the enemy team and some kid types “team diff xd”. for me i feel there’s just a diff between me and the others. i have spent so much of my fucking life on these forums that sex feels like some strange unobtainable concept that i have so many expectations and feelings about. i genuinely cannot imagine myself having a gf or wife tbh despite me actually being a low tier normie by looks

to conclude, it is over

over

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Over

• +1
i concur. Its over
Do You Concur GIFs | Tenor

• +1