Tbh I never understood why people drink

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
It doesn't feel good and makes you feel like shit the next day. Always seemed to me that drinking was in the same vein as getting tattoos: people only do it so they can get validation from their friends. I see drinking as a trashy, low iq, low class thing; except for when it's done by people who actually appreciate the flavor and smell. What do other social rejects like myself think of drinking?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
It's stupid af. I always ignore drunk people, even my own father

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Kill_Jew
nt humans have such hollow shells getting drunk is something meaningful to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and GrewWrong
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
It feels good being slightly drunk. But yea if you go beyond that point, it can be
both annoying and headache inducing

key is to really know your sweet spot and never drink alone in a room because you
can't gauge your drunkenness then

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and ElliotRodgerJr
Islam is onto something when it strictly prohibits alcohol.

I see good bartenders as similar to physicians in a way. The concoctions they handle can either become medicine or poison depending how they administer it. I've seen some people react to certain liquors in drastically different ways than other ones, i.e. becoming violent everytime the have Jack Daniels or becoming very open and pleasant after a couple gin & tonics. A professional bartender knows how to keep everyone on a good level, but your average American bartender is obviously just trying to turn a profit and gives people whatever they ask for.

Look, I'm not advocating for getting piss drunk every day, but the proper drink or two can work wonders after a long day or week. Yes, a majority of people on Earth are fucking stupid, but just because someone uses any given substance doesn't mean they're necessarily less intelligent. Everyone has different coping mechanisms, some more destructive than others.

Also, mfw 1 drink a day is correlated with a lower relative risk of mortality than 0 drinks a day:
Islam is onto something when it strictly prohibits alcohol.
Yeah, no. The only thing Islam is onto is keeping women in check.

Attachments

• serveimage (6).jpeg
    serveimage (6).jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I only drink because its available to me since im with parents or when I visit family

but i think it gets mogged easily by other drugs

It makes you low inhib, that's the point.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Demir and mojopin
@Weed is better tbh

It just seems like another one of those mindless normie habits.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Insomniac
It's not bad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Demir, Kill_Jew and Insomniac
Without drinking, people wouldn't have sex.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Insomniac
To numb pain

• +1
Reactions: Demir and elfmaxx
I see good bartenders as similar to physicians in a way. The concoctions they handle can either become medicine or poison depending how they administer it. I've seen some people react to certain liquors in drastically different ways than other ones, i.e. becoming violent everytime the have Jack Daniels or becoming very open and pleasant after a couple gin & tonics. A professional bartender knows how to keep everyone on a good level, but your average American bartender is obviously just trying to turn a profit and gives people whatever they ask for.

Look, I'm not advocating for getting piss drunk every day, but the proper drink or two can work wonders after a long day or week. Yes, a majority of people on Earth are fucking stupid, but just because someone uses any given substance doesn't mean they're necessarily less intelligent. Everyone has different coping mechanisms, some more destructive than others.

Also, mfw 1 drink a day is correlated with a lower relative risk of mortality than 0 drinks a day:

Yeah, no. The only thing Islam is onto is keeping women in check.
897.jpg

Drinking isn't too bad tbh as long as it's done in moderation. A few beers and I feel quite happy and low inhib. Being drunk isn't fun tho it makes me feel way too intoxicated.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Insomniac
Most beers are nice.

Some are really bad, though. Especially those "craft" beers that numales are obsessed with

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I drink alcohol to cope with depression. Normies do it because they’re stupid degenerate cunts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, nattycel, Insomniac and 1 other person
It doesn't feel good and makes you feel like shit the next day. Always seemed to me that drinking was in the same vein as getting tattoos: people only do it so they can get validation from their friends. I see drinking as a trashy, low iq, low class thing; except for when it's done by people who actually appreciate the flavor and smell. What do other social rejects like myself think of drinking?
Yeah I just feel depressed the following day or two. Much rather use something else than alcohol.

It lowinhibmaxxx you temporarily

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I drink alone

• +1
Quaffs me
I drink alcohol to cope with depression. Normies do it because they’re stupid degenerate cunts.
t. normslime

• +1
where is the cute pug :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 176
Goons me

• +1
goon2
/ɡuːn/
noun
INFORMAL•AUSTRALIAN
noun: goon
  1. cheap wine, especially when sold in large cartons.
    "we sat in the kitchen drinking the rest of the goon"

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
I don’t get drunk to fit in with normal fags, I get wasted as a cope and because I enjoy getting wasted. I get wasted alone usually anyway.