Tbh I was wrong, wearing glasses can be a Chad trait too

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
At my job I see all these 190cm Chads with classes it just makes them look more professional and competent, meanwhile incels will just look more nerdy with glasses...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, deadstock, Chadeep and 1 other person
A Chad by itself is rare let alone one that wears glasses

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
At my job I see all these 190cm Chads with classes it just makes them look more professional and competent, meanwhile incels will just look more nerdy with glasses...
These guys are more likely to be HTN. Seeing multiple chads in once is really really rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Eduardo DOV
I would go suicidal if I lived around chads

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
What type of glasses are they wearing

These guys are more likely to be HTN. Seeing multiple chads in once is really really rare.
A Chad by itself is rare let alone one that wears glasses
Can this forum finally stop with this autistic ass posts "muhh actually he wasn't chad facially, thats statisticilly impossible"

Irl you can easily tell someone will have an easy time with women, the autistic specific facial rating is irrelevent.

You guys are autistic
Muh he’s not a psl chad bro! That’s only Barrett and Drago!
It’s obvious he just meant tall and good looking guys. Cage at spending your entire day making a ranking system between them

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
You guys are autistic
Muh he’s not a psl chad bro! That’s only Barrett and Drago!
It’s obvious he just meant tall and good looking guys. Cage at spending your entire day making a ranking system between them
I can tell the difference between Chad and psl god. Still, not every tall attractive person in everyday life is Chad. There's a name for that: Tall HTN

Can this forum finally stop with this autistic ass posts "muhh actually he wasn't chad facially, thats statisticilly impossible"

Irl you can easily tell someone will have an easy time with women, the autistic specific facial rating is irrelevent.
Cope.

I would go suicidal if I lived around chads
Literally me, my cousins a chad(literally got the best eye area i have seen no joke dunno how that shit happens) and i spend a fuck ton of time with him

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
1 in a 1000 but I think I’ve seen a 1 or 2 here in Spain. Very gl people here ngl
Where are you even from? I thought you were from spain