Tbh im seriously sad that Indians are a meme for normies

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Curries are without a doubt the nicest people i ever met. We went on a school trip to Spain, and stayed in this town, the whole place and its stores were employed with Indians and Pakistanis. Went to buy something, and the guys were super nice and polite, asked me where im from and acted very friendly, and tried to give me a free drink but i refused ngl jfl. Met a few of them in my city as well, ngl probably the most timid people jfl

And then you have that one group of people (you know who im talking about) who makes music about killing, cheating, money, drugs and they are celebrated by normies. What a cucked world tbh, humans are wild animals, hope the Qu nukes our planet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Eduardo DOV, lutte and 23 others
r u sure it was a curry and not some spaniard
He had a Turban and a very long mustache, was quite dark. Looked like a character from Aladin ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Lmao and 1 other person
The only indian i ever know was a kid that played soccer with us sometimes and we tame him to bring back the ball after it got out the fence.

good times, and good kid.

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and TsarTsar444
The only indian i ever know was a kid that played soccer with us sometimes and we tame him to bring back the ball after it got out the fence.

good times, and good kid.
You treated him bad then, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, gamma and Lmao
You treated him bad then, its over
i mean, we let him play with us..he wasn't part of the crew he was just a loner who asked to play, he came alone with a ball. he was a funny nice kid, but..someone had to bring the ball.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and TsarTsar444
they are very nice, can be annoying tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12688
And then you have that one group of people (you know who im talking about) who makes music about killing, cheating, money, drugs and they are celebrated by normies. What a cucked world tbh, humans are wild animals, hope the Qu nukes our planet
87450D7C 9427 4018 9C38 BABE607CD9AD

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, SadLivwr, ProAcktiv and 7 others
BUT WE WUZ HARASSED AND SHIET NIGGA, THE WHITEY LIVES ABOVE US SHIEEEEE MOFUCKA IT'S NOT LIKE WE ALREADY HAVE PRIVILEGES IN SOCIETY, ASIANS N SHIEEE AT LEAST RICH N SHIET WHY CAN'T WE BE RICH MOFUCKA SHIEEE MAYNE WE HAZ TO WORK NO WAY
@goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, lutte, AcneScars and 11 others
foreigners HAVE to be docile and timid, otherwise they will be eaten out

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
funny nice kid and still a loner? elementary school kids are brutal
maybe he had friends in his school, but he came alone so we thought about him as a loner.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
BUT WE WUZ HARASSED AND SHIET NIGGA, THE WHITEY LIVES ABOVE US SHIEEEEE MOFUCKA IT'S NOT LIKE WE ALREADY HAVE PRIVILEGES IN SOCIETY, ASIANS N SHIEEE AT LEAST RICH N SHIET WHY CAN'T WE BE RICH MOFUCKA SHIEEE MAYNE WE HAZ TO WORK NO WAY
@goat2x

View attachment 1236534
Murican blacks, literally like to be low iq gangsters tho, some users here and on other places have told me that. Like some of them are middle class and move to hooda to live that life, and then people wonder why many hate them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
@goat2x

View attachment 1236534
bro

negros will be treated less in lower part of the worlds like north africa, middle east, asia than curries

but what can we do? it seems like negros are just repulsive to people who arent exposed to brainwashing like that

how tf is that our fault

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
what about le negro
they have made themselves a very bad reputation. people who havent seen them even despise them

in my country, le negros are very docile and timid because they are usually alone and not in kangs

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
odds are that their neighborhood is like 97% white and their parents are white collar workers.
It’s common knowledge. Rich white kids listen to rap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 14455 and Lmao
Tell that to retarded Slavs, and Arabs in Western Europe
but turks for example in w europe are always in kangs.

when they are alone they will treat massa with respect.

but turks for example in w europe are always in kangs.

when they are alone they will treat massa with respect.
Cope, why weren't Indians in gangs? They were everywhere in that city, but all were super nice and invidual. Slavs, Turks, Arabs even in super small numbers would form degen gangs

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
being rich is a degen trait tbh, you almost can't be rich and refuse being degenerate it's too tempting.
ussr GIF

Yeah i always said this, but capitalist copers on this site refuse to acknowledge it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14455
Cope, why weren't Indians in gangs? They were everywhere in that city, but all were super nice and invidual. Slavs, Turks, Arabs even in super small numbers would form degen gangs

maybe partly cus indians arent nationalistic. Turks on the other hand.....

people who are proud of themselves or their people will always form and sort of distance from others. only explanation i have

also indians speak english alot, its their 2nd language, whereas russians around here will refuse to speak english, simply not part of their culture, they are a superpower and didnt get cucked by the british

bro

negros will be treated less in lower part of the worlds like north africa, middle east, asia than curries

but what can we do? it seems like negros are just repulsive to people who arent exposed to brainwashing like that

how tf is that our fault
Indeed because they do nothing to improve their rep, they expect everything to get handed to them. Most afro americans are legit retarded, I actually find immigrating africans to be higher class and much more down to earth, they genuinely take living in America as a privilege since their previous country was such a shithole, strong family values etc.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, TheEndHasNoEnd, goat2x and 1 other person
U can look at my entire content history. In my 12,000 posts on this forum I have not once used a racial slur or said something offensive, was always polite. That alone should tell how mannerly most curries are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, ProAcktiv, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
U can look at my entire content history. In my 12,000 posts on this forum have never used racial slurs and was always polite. That alone should tell how mannerly most curries are
Most curries are mannerly, but I'm giga racist from living here against black ppl. Possibly the most annoying population to live with extremely low class here.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
Indeed because they do nothing to improve their rep, they expect everything to get handed to them. Most afro americans are legit retarded, I actually find immigrating africans to be higher class and much more down to earth, they genuinely take living in America as a privilege since their previous country was such a shithole, strong family values etc.
Yeah Africans are also nice people, super polite and classy as well, met quite a few in Germany. Arabs and Eastern Europeans are the worst in Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Most curries are mannerly, but I'm giga racist from living here against black ppl. Possibly the most annoying population to live with extremely low class here.
What is your experience with them, why do you see them like that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
What is your experience with them, why do you see them like that?
Extremely annoying/racist ironically when they complain about racism, most racist people I've met IRL are all blacks they have used different stereotypes against me mostly the MENA ones and if you are more successful than them they get jealous.

Very low class speech of spanish, they have zero work ethic, lazy, uneducated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Yeah Africans are also nice people, super polite and classy as well, met quite a few in Germany. Arabs and Eastern Europeans are the worst in Germany
@africancel African immigrants to the west are the only ones with actual class since they appreciate living in a better country and respect the people there. Afro-Americans on the other hand :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Extremely annoying/racist ironically when they complain about racism, most racist people I've met IRL are all blacks they have used different stereotypes against me mostly the MENA ones and if you are more successful than them they get jealous.

Very low class speech of spanish, they have zero work ethic, lazy, uneducated.
Do you think thats possibly evolution? Africa was before 2000bc a very lush continent, people there didn't have any hardships nearly as much as Europeans with the harsh cold and sparse food in Europe at those times, Eastern Europe is literally just wast plains of nothing, and it would be much more brutal in the winter so people there evolved maybe to be more hardworking? Idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and volcelfatcel
Do you think thats possibly evolution? Africa was before 2000bc a very lush continent, people there didn't have any hardships nearly as much as Europeans with the harsh cold and sparse food in Europe at those times, Eastern Europe is literally just wast plains of nothing, and it would be much more brutal in the winter so people there evolved maybe to be more hardworking? Idk
There could be some genuine evolutionary factors at play but no excuse tbh. Nicest people I have met are ironically south euros who treat me indifferently in my day to day and don't treat me like shit like blacks.

I can't really insult blacks either since then i'll be called racist which is another double standard.

• +1
Nicest people I have met are ironically south euros who treat me indifferently in my day to day and don't treat me like shit like blacks.
Med knows med

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma and volcelfatcel
U can look at my entire content history. In my 12,000 posts on this forum I have not once used a racial slur or said something offensive, was always polite. That alone should tell how mannerly most curries are
True, even historically Indians are very docile which comes at a disadvantage. The indian sub-continent never made any conquering strides out side of their empire and instead got invaded by Mongols(Mughals), Islamic world and Western Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
Curries are without a doubt the nicest people i ever met. We went on a school trip to Spain, and stayed in this town, the whole place and its stores were employed with Indians and Pakistanis. Went to buy something, and the guys were super nice and polite, asked me where im from and acted very friendly, and tried to give me a free drink but i refused ngl jfl. Met a few of them in my city as well, ngl probably the most timid people jfl

Yeah I fkn hate seeing racism on this sight, like yea we get it foids are rasict and the race pill is very true but doesn’t mean we gotta shit on our Indian brothers and constantly put them down

• +1
Indian niggas are fine honesy. I know indians who do fine dating.

Curries in india are fucking stoked on life in my experience

some of the coolest most charming and content seeming people

they literally dont care about living in filth next to corpses and shitting in the street

pretty based

feel bad for deathnics whose parents moved to the west tbh its like being out of your natural habitat

There’s always gotta be a loser, we can’t all be winners. I suppose that’s the brutality of life.
Granted, it’s not impossible but it’s a hard task regardless.

Yeah legit the indian people are always so nice on omegle

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
indeed same here

3000 posts & literally have never said anything offensive towards other racial groups or tried to incite people in a negative way, should tell how mannerly most curries are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Jason Voorhees and ProAcktiv
indeed same here

3000 posts & literally have never said anything offensive towards other racial groups or tried to incite people in a negative way, should tell how mannerly most curries are
Curries should be grateful they’re curry and not East Asian

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Curries should be grateful they’re curry and not East Asian
East Asians mog hard as fuck

I will never be a prettyboy dark triad Yakuza slayer :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I have a page full of ‘nigger‘ ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees