Tbh Ramirez must have been a ver beautiful boy because they said when he was an underage boy men approached him to have sex with him in one of us big

Pei

Pei

Banned
Coty

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Imretarded?, 6psl and 1 other person
@billymidnight

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Is more beautiful then barrett?

Attachments

• IMG_2523.jpeg
    IMG_2523.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2522.jpeg
    IMG_2522.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
Is more beautiful then barrett?
I don’t know about that but he’s very good looking u think Barrett would have liked him and they would be friends for also being good looking and they would make fun of others for being ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and 6psl
I don’t know about that but he’s very good looking u think Barrett would have liked him and they would be friends for also being good looking and they would make fun of others for being ugly
They would bully for inferior genetics and maxilla tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Is it true Barrett held a knife to someone neck once back in Australia

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

yeah he got fucked in the ass and molested daily which is why he became a degenerate pedo

Why they see each other as competition and upset they aren’t the only attractive one thrrr ?
Ramirez was quiet and nice in school. Jordan was a narcy bully. Probably would hardly interact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back