Tbh what's the point of looksmaxxing when you have no social circle...

B

Broski

Zephir
I've got plenty of IOIs from work but I have no social circle so even if I were gl, no one knows I exist so I guess it is a numbers game.

then go bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
then go bar
People overestimate how easy it is to just know ppl. Literally just talk to people, find a reason to, only very rarely they wont appreciate it @Lars

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 15827
you're probably non nt like most of the users here..

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
People overestimate how easy it is to just know ppl. Literally just talk to people, find a reason to, only very rarely they wont appreciate it @Lars
can't relate.

women literally recoil away from me when I start a casual conversation unless I mog her by atleast 1PSL

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
the story of my life hahah

You don't need a SC in 2022, you just need looks which you can convert to ONS or FWB on apps.

Before dating apps existed you needed a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
To not look like shit, increase your confidence, and maybe start one

• +1
Reactions: one job away
join groups/clubs

can't relate.

women literally recoil away from me when I start a casual conversation unless I mog her by atleast 1PSL
tales youre just boring, unless youre completely 3psl hideous tier

if I were attractive Id just sign up on tinder/bumble for a constant stream of attention

life must be good for ppl that can do that

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and one job away
You don't know me
Retarded answer, niggas in here way take instantly criticism and accept how ugly they are and what surgery they need but they draw the line at accepting they need to actually improve their personality. Just the fact that you generalize everyone makes you the problem at it. Not fitting in uni/with specific people (maybe your brain is different to like art ppl/econ ppl/stem ppl/cs ppl/med school ppl and you cant find ppl to hang out with) is fine but "ah muh women hate me if I dont mog them" jfl

Retarded answer, niggas in here way take instantly criticism and accept how ugly they are and what surgery they need but they draw the line at accepting they need to actually improve their personality. Just the fact that you generalize everyone makes you the problem at it. Not fitting in uni/with specific people (maybe your brain is different to like art ppl/econ ppl/stem ppl/cs ppl/med school ppl and you cant find ppl to hang out with) is fine but "ah muh women hate me if I dont mog them" jfl
In the netherlands u mog or women don't talk to you

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 3946
Just hit up old friends

But you don’t need them anyway to get chicks you need face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Johanjohan and IceBreaker0