TCC:Did Richard Ramirez only kill 14 people?

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
Did he really only kill 14 people?

The answer is not for sure but there are many claims and theories that he killed more.
He was charged with 14 murders but Philipp Carlo claims this.

Philipp carlo’s claim that he killed over 40 people sounds a bit weird but if you think about It he could have killed many people in El Paso and the states between California and Texas,these are not actual facts their just claims by Phillip Carlo since he used to interview Ramirez.

Another theory why Richard could have killed more than 14 people is because before 2009 Richard was charged of 13 murders,yes not 14.
Because the last charged murder was discovered in 2009,a 9 year old girl named Mei Leung that he also killed which was linked to the nightstalker by fingerprint.
It took 25 years to find this out because she was killed in 1984 and it was linked to Richard Ramirez in 2009.
So in theory there may be more unidentified murders that could be linked to the Nightstalker case.

IMG 0942

many people interviewed Ramirez,with or without a camera.
What was well known is that Richard spoke more about his crimes off tape.
In interviews where he’s being filmed he usually avoids the questions about his crimes,mostly replying with “No comment” or something else that is not on topic.
I’m clearly not sure if this is even a real claim but an interviewer said that Richard confessed about killing 20 people.
Anyways there are more claims and theories but I didn’t memorize them:lul:

IMG 0939

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Elias de God
So if I’m schizophrenic I would hallucinate Ramirez but if I was normal the usuall thing would be just feeling his presence?
And btw does being on acid trip increase communication?
Or is this like a spirit box type thing?

Yeah but I never really done this I don’t have a clear concept on how the results are going to be,like will I be confronted by some demon-zombie Ramirez because if I’m honest I just used to talk to spirits with a spirt box.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Let me ask him, he’s right beside me:ogre:

• +1
Yeah but I never really done this I don’t have a clear concept on how the results are going to be,like will I be confronted by some demon-zombie Ramirez because if I’m honest I just used to talk to spirits with a spirt box.
@Acion can you answer this?
So if I’m schizophrenic I would hallucinate Ramirez but if I was normal the usuall thing would be just feeling his presence?
And btw does being on acid trip increase communication?
Or is this like a spirit box type thing?
And this

• +1
Imagine being Ramirez and having your spirit transported to Earth. You think it's going to be a relaxing break from hell only to land in some teenager's basement, and be bombarded by questions like "did you mew" "what do you think of bonesmashing"
Hey, that's like the plot of the movie "Talk to Me" - people with brutal deaths find their spirit transported in a basement with teens who discovered an artifact who can summon them, and now they are just a conversation piece for their amusement...

Dude I just did the third eye opening thing and it’s somehow mind blowing like I’m lightheaded and have a light headache but I feel like I’m seeing a new world,like a new reality.

Thanks man and my discord is:@arab.enjoyer
Don't do this stuff
You lose your seat in Heaven for temporary benefit in this life..
Heaven is eternity brother

God above all
🙏

• WTF
Don't do this stuff

God above all
🙏
@Acion @dark.max don’t listen to him he’s a fraud he has an agenda

• +1
Sigil 2024 8 21 10 42 21 429
Don't do this stuff

@Acion did you add me on discord?

• +1