TCC:How did serial killer Richard Ramirez get caught?

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
On the 30th of August 1985 Serial Killer Richard Ramirez also nicknamed the Night Stalker was caught.
On that day the LAPD thought that Richard Ramirez was getting on a bus to visit his cousin,so the police waited for him at the departure area at the bus station.
But what they didn’t know is that Richard Ramirez was already there and just came back,so they didn’t find him.
He was walking down many streets already,even walking pass the police,3 old women were shivering after seeing him,they whispered to each other and repeated “The killer” in Spanish.
He went into a liquor store called “Mike’s liquor store” but when he entered he saw his face staring back him on the newspaper.

IMG 0993

After that he crumbled and threw the newspaper he had in his hand,he started running down the street which coincidentally has a store called “Ramirez” today,his ultimate plan was to hijack a car and he’d to Mexico,blend in with the people.

When he was running people started recognizing him,he ran around 3 miles without stopping which is not that surprising because Richard’s childhood friend explained „Richie was always the fastes runner,everyone wanted to be on his team.”
He ran through a highway,eventually reaching a neighborhood where he tried stealing a car and he failed.
Moments after that he saw a woman entering her car,he ran to her and forcefully pushed her out saying and repeating in an inpatient tone „Give me the keys!”.
After that she started screaming for her husband,her husband came out and took out a metal pole.

The husband chased Richard Ramirez,hitting the back of his head with the pole,but he continued running and soon the whole neighborhood followed suit.
No one knew it was the infamous night stalker,they just thought he was a regular thief.
After lots of running he feel exhausted from running and multiple hits on the head,Richard said in an interview „If I had a gun,they would have all scattered.” „I stuck my tongue my toungue in and out like a serpent.”

After sitting on the curb of the sidewalk he gave up,no one beat him anymore but he hand lots of wounds on his chest,head and the back of his neck.
The police (LAPD) arrived,they bandaged him up and asked who he was,he was very silent and didn’t speak a word,after a police officer repeatedly asked “What’s your name” he answered „Richard Ramirez”.
This is him during the time where police put him the car.
IMG 0940

After that he was taken to custody and I will take of that in another thread

@Acion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and 2 others
@imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I should up my dosage of drugs for a miracle to happen.

I want that bonemass so bad :owo::owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Even tho I already knew this this is a high quality thread. Deserves way more attention

• +1
Reactions: Acion and dark.max
bump

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
On the 30th of August 1985 Serial Killer Richard Ramirez also nicknamed the Night Stalker was caught.
On that day the LAPD thought that Richard Ramirez was getting on a bus to visit his cousin,so the police waited for him at the departure area at the bus station.
But what they didn’t know is that Richard Ramirez was already there and just came back,so they didn’t find him.
He was walking down many streets already,even walking pass the police,3 old women were shivering after seeing him,they whispered to each other and repeated “The killer” in Spanish.
He went into a liquor store called “Mike’s liquor store” but when he entered he saw his face staring back him on the newspaper.

View attachment 3144723
After that he crumbled and threw the newspaper he had in his hand,he started running down the street which coincidentally has a store called “Ramirez” today,his ultimate plan was to hijack a car and he’d to Mexico,blend in with the people.

When he was running people started recognizing him,he ran around 3 miles without stopping which is not that surprising because Richard’s childhood friend explained „Richie was always the fastes runner,everyone wanted to be on his team.”
He ran through a highway,eventually reaching a neighborhood where he tried stealing a car and he failed.
Moments after that he saw a woman entering her car,he ran to her and forcefully pushed her out saying and repeating in an inpatient tone „Give me the keys!”.
After that she started screaming for her husband,her husband came out and took out a metal pole.

The husband chased Richard Ramirez,hitting the back of his head with the pole,but he continued running and soon the whole neighborhood followed suit.
No one knew it was the infamous night stalker,they just thought he was a regular thief.
After lots of running he feel exhausted from running and multiple hits on the head,Richard said in an interview „If I had a gun,they would have all scattered.” „I stuck my tongue my toungue in and out like a serpent.”

After sitting on the curb of the sidewalk he gave up,no one beat him anymore but he hand lots of wounds on his chest,head and the back of his neck.
The police (LAPD) arrived,they bandaged him up and asked who he was,he was very silent and didn’t speak a word,after a police officer repeatedly asked “What’s your name” he answered „Richard Ramirez”.
This is him during the time where police put him the car.
View attachment 3144737

After that he was taken to custody and I will take of that in another thread

@Acion
Motivation to up the test dose to 1000mg, get on nofap, and take tren tbh

:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: dark.max