TDTaykurso vs arabpsycho | Whose Personality mogs?

Who do you like more?

• TDTaykurso

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • arabpsycho

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

autismmaxxer

Banned
@TDTaykursovs

vs

@arabpsycho

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, christian2710 and cutie_pie
over used wrong tag

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Rimaxtis
FC396D41 5623 4B63 AA5F DF6FE43E6C71
84D62F15 2DEF 4C55 BC55 169484F28FD1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 24410 and christian2710
3588196 IMG 5893

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ItsOver999, try2beme and 9 others
im mirin gigahorseface strong LTN

Attachments

• image (4).gif
    image (4).gif
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, goo25 and 2 others
  1. arab is getting flipped in the unbiased poll without begging his friends
  2. and the only vote for him is HIMSELF JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul::feelsohh::eek::dafuckfeels::feelsgah::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NerdcelThundercok and TDTaykurso
Horseface LTN vs alien LTN

its a draw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, SurgeryEnjoyer and TDTaykurso
Screenshot 1023

• Woah
Reactions: TDTaykurso
both are ltn to be honest without frauding.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24410, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
this poll is about their personality not their looks :( :( over should have specified better :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and NerdcelThundercok
TDT is both an ugly brown rat and an egotistical spic whom I hope gets stuffed into 6 separate burritos. Arabpsycho is just ugly to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and SurgeryEnjoyer

Sid | Ice Age Wiki | Fandom

E.T. | E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Wiki | Fandom

shitpost /tc/ on Twitter: my meat watching me open incognito for the 4th  time tonight https://t.co/hYTfGKIqjq / Twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Rimaxtis and try2beme
Horse vs fleshlight
Id like to say neither

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
  2. and the only vote for him is HIMSELF JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul::feelsohh::eek::dafuckfeels::feelsgah::aheago:
@TRUE_CEL ban this alt account because realistically nobody dick rides this hard for someone who doesnt know them hes more angry at me than bgm

@TRUE_CEL ban this alt account because realistically nobody dick rides this hard for someone who doesnt know them hes more angry at me than bgm
im not an alt JFL, thats my homie.

nobody gives a fuck about this poll lil bro its literally a personality poll why in gods name would i care about personality over a 45-10 mog battle that i won with ease

nobody gives a fuck about this poll lil bro its literally a personality poll why in gods name would i care about personality over a 45-10 mog battle that i won with ease
"45-10" JFL.

yepyep alt account look into it @TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL if you want you can add me and tdtaykurso on discord if you actually take this guys allegations seriously and want to look into it

"45-10" JFL.
20-10 plus the girls i asked on ig and made an entire thread about that you 100% read because youre an alt account who glazes yourself

20-10 plus the girls i asked on ig and made an entire thread about that you 100% read because youre an alt account who glazes yourself
stfu ur my bitch.

im not taykursos alt.

@TRUE_CEL if you want you can add me and tdtaykurso on discord if you actually take this guys allegations seriously and want to look into it
ok so youre not an alt account just a homosexual gg ignored for life christ is king

look into his account to see if hes an alt @TRUE_CEL but if hes not doesnt matter either way hes a homosexual who gets angry over his virtual friend more than his virtual friend and gets paid 0$ to do so, so hes going to burn in hell for eternity because evolution definitely doesnt exist gg

• JFL
look into his account to see if hes an alt @TRUE_CEL but if hes not doesnt matter either way hes a homosexual who gets angry over his virtual friend more than his virtual friend and gets paid 0$ to do so, so hes going to burn in hell for eternity because evolution definitely doesnt exist gg
allat, bc ur my bitch nigga? i own u stop tryin JFL, u got mogged.

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, goo25, TDTaykurso and 1 other person
i just searched it up on google fucking retard
ok so all youre doing is being an unoriginal gay ass nigga repeating the same joke “both are ugly” show your face or your career is done

• JFL