WIN_20230804_22_42_41_Pro (3).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Shit my retarded idk how post a poll

Both ltns

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Subhuman vs Subhuman let the battle begin.

Hint: nobody cares

Ngl your PSL maxxing in that pic lol sucking in cheeks and squinting.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, MegaMogger99 and try2beme
Squinting? Lmao never got accused of that
This is my eye area squinting i have medial canthus 404 so the last thing i would do is squinting argubaly looks shitier

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-145456_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805-145456_Video Player.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
Nice gay couple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and try2beme
they r being sympathic towards u nigga i mog u LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, SurgeryEnjoyer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
you're waay uglier bro

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Subhuman vs Subhuman let the battle begin.

Hint: nobody cares

View attachment 2361894
Ngl your PSL maxxing in that pic lol sucking in cheeks and squinting.

This is the homosexual aspect of looksmax 2 grown adults arguing over who looks better and the people here voting aren't women but other men pls point how this isn't homosexual ?

Looksmaxing on this site is about homosexual chad worship, crabs in the bucket mentality filled with negativity and worst of all majority of the posts are about men there is nothing gayer than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, It'snotover, Blond3cel and 3 others
Looksmaxing on this site is about homosexual chad worship, crabs in the bucket mentality filled with negativity and worst of all majority of the posts are about men there is nothing gayer than that
its been over since 2021 tbh

its been over since 2021 tbh

This is a closet homosexual forum I offer guys advice based on data I've read online that can help improve there dating success but I don't rate these fucking men that is homosexual

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Skywalker
you're waay uglier bro
Cope i mog him in every fucking feature hes taller so yeah he has more smv

Even hair he has chemo tier hair density but i facially mog you have to turn a blind eye just cause im curry which just goes to show the forum.

Cope i mog him in every fucking feature hes taller so yeah he has more smv

Even hair he has chemo tier hair density but i facially mog you have to turn a blind eye just cause im curry which just goes to show the forum.
You don’t

This is the homosexual aspect of looksmax 2 grown adults arguing over who looks better and the people here voting aren't women but other men pls point how this isn't homosexual ?

I aint into these mog battles aswell i asking suggestion to ascend my side profile but the other guy started spazzing out in the thread showing his jawlet side profile for no apparent reason.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
i dislike @TDTaykurso but what were you thinking?

he mogs you to death, makes you look like a corpse in comparison. Lol at anyone not saying the same

i dislike @TDTaykurso but what were you thinking?

he mogs you to death, makes you look like a corpse in comparison. Lol at anyone not saying the same
non curry bias is too strong here thats about it i bonemog him real hard and i have mid bones.

Eh thats irrelevent tell me one facial feature where he mogs me ?
You both don’t mog shit
Two ugly frauding curries who think they are good looking

You both don’t mog shit
Two ugly frauding curries who think they are good looking
Who asked retard do you even know the purpose of a mog battle its a comparative study.

Plus theyre frauding
Their trying to mog eachother for their fragile egos and faggot urges to be validated by men

If they were to truly battle based off looks they would put unfrauded photos

Plus theyre frauding
Their trying to mog eachother for their fragile egos and faggot urges to be validated by men

If they were to truly battle based off looks they would put unfrauded photos
I have posted in motion aswell jfl unlike him fraduing with semi blurred pics. @try2beme

non curry bias is too strong here thats about it i bonemog him real hard and i have mid bones.
BONE MOG? fr i dont wanna break your woldview please accept your reality, you do not want me to get started on your bones

BONE MOG? fr i dont wanna break your woldview please accept your reality, you do not want me to get started on your bones
Tell one feature where i dont mog him? I know i have mid bones but it is pretty evident that other guy is boneless

I have posted in motion aswell jfl unlike him fraduing with semi blurred pics. @try2beme
I get that, he definitely mogs a lot more than you. Im just bored of seeing narcy fags like him contribute nothing here

Not mogs i mean frauds*

Tell one feature where i dont mog him? I know i have mid bones but it is pretty evident that other guy is boneless
dude your bones consist of a malocclusion, it‘s a visible underbite, shit harmony, shit pheno, your midface is recessed, t50000 eyes

you look like Quagmire from Family guy
ADC33995 E794 403F 9033 F5BE4F278EC7

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
I get that, he definitely mogs a lot more than you. Im just bored of seeing narcy fags like him contribute nothing here
Tbh this forum is goldmine under all garbage a lot of good botb posts ngl im just here for that.

dude your bones consist of a malocclusion, it‘s a visible underbite, shit harmony, shit pheno, your midface is recessed, t50000 eyes

View attachment 2388643
He has t50 as well , i chin , jaw , eye area mog and soft features like eyebrows and eyelashes altough not groomed density mog him hair mog is fairly visible as for underbite for some reason my teeth are aligned perfectly except for my incisors which are OVERPROJECTED , i dont have a severe occulsional problems , my chin is pretty overprojected thats about my chin to chiltrium is literally 3:1 becuase of the overprojection.

Dnrd lmao.

View attachment 2388643
Shit harmony ? The only way im human is due to my harmony my bones are mid bro

View attachment 2388643
Lmao u just ended up mentioning my flaws tell where in the face he mogs me @depressionmaxxing

Also, OP is low IQ for posting his face publicly.

Btw have you consulted with any surgeons yet?

Also, OP is low IQ for posting his face publicly.

Btw have you consulted with any surgeons yet?
Im zero percent looksmaxxed rn why would i take suregry ? jfl im 16 let me greycel max bro

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Im zero percent looksmaxxed rn why would i take suregry ? jfl im 16 let me greycel max bro
I was asking @reptiles. Not you.

I would never tell you to get surgery because:

1) You are way too young.
2) You prolly can't afford it. At least, not right now
3) There aren't any surgeries that would benefit you.

I wouldn't hang around here any longer if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I was asking @reptiles. Not you.

I would never tell you to get surgery because:

1) You are way too young.
2) You prolly can't afford it. At least, not right now
3) There aren't any surgeries that would benefit you.

I wouldn't hang around here any longer if I were you.
Shitttt sorry im retarded.